Golden Idiots vs The U Tailgate Roll Call

oso4lyf

Redshirt Freshman
What time everyone set to arrive?

We starting the party this time on street since they don't want to open the orange lot earlier than 4. Bourbon, beer, tomahawk ribeyes, and ribs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What time everyone set to arrive?

We starting the party this time on street since they don't want to open the orange lot earlier than 4. Bourbon, beer, tomahawk ribeyes, and ribs.

Be there by 5:30p. Got the wife and young Cane I'm breaking in, so I can only go 0-88. Don't want the kid laid back. Canes should be aggressive.

Coming into Miami about noon, check in the hotel, probably be at the stadium by 2.

...Hard rock stadium really should open at noon for this game.

Advertisement
I unfortunately cannot be in Miami for this tremendous occasion. I will try my best to match the intensity from Atlanta. Off today so headed to the farmers market and liquor store to get the necessary supplies: Cowboy ribeyes, wings, top shelf selections, and making my signature chimichurri. Go Canes!!!

all packed leaving at crack of dawn tomorrow.

got the cohibas, havana club and crown xo loaded up. will be at the gates waiting to get in.

now what the **** am i going to do for the next 18 hours. this is worse then christmas eve as a kid.

Golden Idiots made me think of these clowns:

donofrio-golden.jpg

Advertisement
My dad can't tailgate, so we'll be getting to the stadium an hour or so before kickoff to boo the ND warmups.

Just checked into our hotel. Is the Canes sideline on the North or South side of the stadium? Trying to figure out which lot to try and park in. Also, any tips for tailgating other than getting there early?

Advertisement
Back