Golden has a new reason every year

weownfsu

Move to FCS
Why we are going to be good and why things will be different.

First year: weve got some talented players
Second year: now we have depth
Thirs year: now we have experience
Fourth year: now we have talented upperclassmen and no cloud
Fifth year: now we dont have any of the selfish talented upperclassmen that went to the NFL

What's next years deluded reason for success? "Now we don't have any four star recruits left on the team."

Advertisement
Depth is always the easiest excuse to use. You can always say there's no depth lol. It's usually made up of underclassmen with little to zero experience.

"Joe, the starting 11 is very promising, but we're still at the point where we need to have our 2's and 3's challenging them. Championship teams have that. Are we there yet, no. I'm working my freaking tail off, Joe!!!!"

Last edited:
He's the definition of a loser....sucks at what he does and has zero accountability. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up in his next gig given the fact I doubt there is another administration in the country as ******* horrible as ours.

Advertisement
He's the definition of a loser....sucks at what he does and has zero accountability. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up in his next gig given the fact I doubt there is another administration in the country as ****ing horrible as ours.

Kelly and I wanted to go to a close knit community. I think we've got that right here at Southeastern Louisiana. It's got an Appleby's and everything. This is a destination job.

He's the definition of a loser....sucks at what he does and has zero accountability. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up in his next gig given the fact I doubt there is another administration in the country as ****ing horrible as ours.

Kelly and I wanted to go to a close knit community. I think we've got that right here at Southeastern Louisiana. It's got an Appleby's and everything. This is a destination job.

Don't forget the noticeable lack of "cliques" in the locker room and an AD that understands the value in scheduling nothing but day games.

Depth is always the easiest excuse to use. You can always say there's no depth lol. It's usually made up of underclassmen with little to zero experience.

"Joe, the starting 11 is very promising, but we're still at the point where we need to have our 2's and 3's challenging them. Championship teams have that. Are we there yet, no. I'm working my freaking tail off, Joe!!!!"

Depth can be an excuse (sort of) in the NFL when you can blame it on the GM. In college, in year 5 when you have the final say, there are no fingers to point period!

Advertisement

Win at Miami = NFL HC job. Lose at Miami = unemployment until you accept position coach job or move to wastelands. Everyone knows that if you can't win at THE U, you suck. If you do win, they give you the gold. There is no middle ground here. We are a one of a kind situation; not even USC is the same.

After the scrimmage he said this is the first time he's had a 3rd unit to work with. Lol.

Hes such a *****

Advertisement
Based on comments here, I don't think UM fans are going to be listening to Golden's excuses any more.

They WILL however, be an additional source of derision.

Keep 'em coming F..A..G..

Last edited:
Based on comments here, I don't think UM fans are going to be listening to Golden's excuses any more.

They WILL however, be an additional source of derision.

Keep 'em coming F..A..G..

IQBKPXSBEENTGCV.20120820191206.jpg

Advertisement
Back