Golden Griffins versus Canes 5 p.m. (maybe)

Advertisement
Advertisement
That might have been the hardest hit foils ball into a dugout I’ve ever seen. The paramedics are attending to someone on Canisius

Advertisement
I’m just telling myself this is Game 2 because we already won and the numbers suddenly make sense.

I will give you one Arteaga/DiMare story. Before I moved south I was very plugged into the tri state area. I tried to put Miami onto 7-8 legit arms over about a 6 year span. (Pre 2017) Let them know the kids are definitely interested and would be able to afford the costs beyond the scholarship money. They always just sent me a recruiting profile sheet and told me to have them fill it out and then they’d reach out. These are all kids that ended up at UNC/UVA. I worked with Brandon Martorano and Henry Davis their Jr years at a camp and both said Miami didn’t show any real interest.

Advertisement
1654383472945.png

I will give you one Arteaga/DiMare story. Before I moved south I was very plugged into the tri state area. I tried to put Miami onto 7-8 legit arms over about a 6 year span. (Pre 2017) Let them know the kids are definitely interested and would be able to afford the costs beyond the scholarship money. They always just sent me a recruiting profile sheet and told me to have them fill it out and then they’d reach out. These are all kids that ended up at UNC/UVA. I worked with Brandon Martorano and Henry Davis their Jr years at a camp and both said Miami didn’t show any real interest.
Not surprised - until the last couple of years, the recruiting was lazy. Maybe Cristobal can light a fire under them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back