Golden Griffins versus Canes 5 p.m. (maybe)

Advertisement
This is embarrassing - we finally get to host and are getting totally out-played and out-coached by the Golden Griffins - smh. And why is Renzo in the lineup as a LH hitter and he's not swinging the bat?

Advertisement
Advertisement
2B was playing up the middle. He was trying to get it past the pitcher. That likely wasn’t Gino. (Not defending him either) was a good idea. Would have loaded the bases with 1 out and would have put them on their heels a bit. We are going to score soon. Need 4-5 out of Gallo and hopefully by then we have a 6+ run lead so we can use some back end arms that can still get this team out.

I’m not sold on Dimare like most of you. But the number of arms who regress here is alarming. Rosario and Ligon look to be the next two.

2B was playing up the middle. He was trying to get it past the pitcher. That likely wasn’t Gino. (Not defending him either) was a good idea. Would have loaded the bases with 1 out and would have put them on their heels a bit. We are going to score soon. Need 4-5 out of Gallo and hopefully by then we have a 6+ run lead so we can use some back end arms that can still get this team out.

I’m not sold on Dimare like most of you. But the number of arms who regress here is alarming. Rosario and Ligon look to be the next two.
Who is this? 6 run lead vs their ace - you haven't been watching us lately, but I love the optimism and hope to eat crow in a couple of hours and crown you king of the prognosticators.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is this? 6 run lead vs their ace - you haven't been watching us lately, but I love the optimism and hope to eat crow in a couple of hours and crown you king of the prognosticators.
Well I did say hopefully. Canisius is bad. MEAC ball is prob bottom 4 in the country and they were the 3 seed. But this team just doesn’t like easy.

Advertisement
Back