Golden Griffins versus Canes 5 p.m. (maybe)

Advertisement
I didn’t think we had the pitching to get to Omaha, but 4 earned on 8 hits thru 2 was unexpected. We better put up some big numbers on offense to survive this

1-2 pitch he calls a fast ball right down the middle. Ligon threw his changeup 3 times in his first 21 pitches Every coach on the team needs to be replaced.

You start garland imo. He’s your captain, midweek guy, and veteran with experience pitching against this competition

Throwing Ligon was shocking to me.

Yeah, I hear you. I could see an argument for Garland or Rosario or even McFarlane... pretty much anyone except Palmquist. But we can't get through a regional / super without throwing Ligon because we don't have enough other arms to consider his season over. I'd be even more confident that he'd get lit up by either of the teams in the regional. Gotta hope he can hold it together and manage an inferior team for 4 or 5 innings. But he couldn't...

Advertisement
You have to remember that an AD only has so much power. A lot of politics go into the hiring/firing of coaches and it isn't always their decision.

Yeah so now Rad has no power to make real changes. I guess he just inst as important as everyone was making him out to be. Maybe he can pick better milkshakes next year then.

Advertisement
This game reminds me of the LSU/Kinnesaw game last night…hopefully it has the same outcome..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horrible!!! If you're going to bunt, at least know how to bunt. The bat was pointed exactly where it was hit. Should be pointed towards 1st or 3rd.

Advertisement
Back