Golden Griffins versus Canes 5 p.m. (maybe)

Advertisement
Who are we rooting for in the next one? We matchup better with Arizona?

Advertisement
Who does this type of ****? As a national seed 🤣
Everyone that’s been here more than a day knows your proclivity for eeyoreing, so I know I’m wasting bandwidth.

That said, you ever hear of Bill Buckner? Did you watch Michigan vs Vandy in Omaha a couple years ago? It’s called baseball. I’m not defending it. No one is happy about it. It’s frustrating. But, again, it’s a part of the game.

Advertisement
Everyone that’s been here more than a day knows your proclivity for eeyoreing, so I know I’m wasting bandwidth.

That said, you ever hear of Bill Buckner? Did you watch Michigan vs Vandy in Omaha a couple years ago? It’s called baseball. I’m not defending it. No one is happy about it. It’s frustrating. But, again, it’s a part of the game.
Big time drop which led to our stud closer throwing an extra 12-15 pitches. It was crucial. Yes it happens just shouldn’t happen in top of 9th in home regional with your closer who shouldn’t be on the mound out there

What should have happened?
What happened? That is most important.
We used a strong arm to go 1&2/3 inning and 33 pitches. Right?

I’d say his effectiveness tomorrow, Walters, will be not be 100%

Someone else is going to have to step up. It can be we outslug. Not the way I want to draw it up. I want um to host a regional. Whatever gets us there.

Advertisement
UF down 8-3

FSU down 11-1

Good Day GIF

Advertisement
Take the win and quit crying. Miami fans are the worst I swear.. The type of people that win 100 million in the lottery and say its not enough.
We can't have high expectations and be fans as well? If you'll read the posts, you will see they are fairly well-balanced.

There are about 5 - 6 of us that have posted in almost EVERY game this year. We've earned the right to critique IMO, and it's usually pretty balanced. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back