Golden coaching 2001 Canes

NY Shyne

Canes fan since Slick Rick’s first chain…
If Al Golden & staff coached the 2001 Miami Hurricanes they would of lost three games. Derrick Crudup would of started because Dorsey liked to smoke a little herb.

Advertisement
naw the 2001 team would have said **** Golden in spring practice and ran their own ****. Dorsey would have called offenseive plays and Ed Reed on defense

Yeah, I think it's pretty well established that the 2001 team was going to win it no matter who the coach was.

We lose 2-3 games guaranteed. He loses the opener at PUS for sure and loses to Beamer and O'Brien.

Advertisement
Our DL wasn't really suited for what current team is asked to do. Jerome Mcdougle's upfield brain would explode in the AQM role. Matt Walters would, I guess, have to play the Chickillo role. William Joseph in the Pierre role. Wilfork would have to play NT as a 1st year player, I guess. Jamal Green and Andrew Williams would chip in on the Mccord role.

I hate our defensive principles. Too passive for my taste.

naw the 2001 team would have said **** Golden in spring practice and ran their own ****. Dorsey would have called offenseive plays and Ed Reed on defense

Exactly what they did, it's on the U Reloaded. Radio put ST 26 on 2nd team for not following a play call. So he then he disregarded him again and blitzed by the time the ball was snapped, he was in the backfield and laid out Jason Geathers. Mouthpiece out and helmet sideways...just looked at Radio like ***** u crazy!!
Shockey and Dorsey also called the play against Clappy that beat FSU as they saw the soft spot in the LB coverage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back