Golden banner

Yeah, commas on banners probably don't show up well. I was mainly doing that for the benefit of the board, as in "Thanks COMMA Al and Donna"

Advertisement
I actually would throw in for a 2nd plane/banner for Donna Shalalalalala...

100% YES! I know there are haters here but while Golden Al was doing it on the field she was doing it in back office channels. The thank you banner should include both.

Exactly. Despite all of the nonsense about how Shalala "doesn't care about football" and was "destroying the program", she played a HUGE part in making sure that the program remained relevant and is given the opportunity to return to the top. I'm not so sure the outcome would have been the same with most anyone else as our President.

Advertisement
You know what's funny? A week ago at least one of you was prolly screaming fire golden during the UNC. I'll put a smooth million on it.

Advertisement
Don't leave the staff and kids out. Need to thank them all. They where left for dead and just friggin refused to die. Al lead the way, but he had a army behind him. Love these kids.

I an in for $50. Historically banner were used in campaigns to fire coaches. It will be very nice gesture from fans to reverse the trend.
But I really think the banners should include thanking Golden for standing by the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone open up a Paypal account where people can put money in. Tito guys make it happen..... On behalf of Canesinsight We Thank you Al Golden!

Advertisement
Back