Golden Al the Mechanic

Advertisement
Queenie, not as cute as you licking used condoms; and they're all free! Go back to Gainesville *******!

See, perfect example, and I didn't even ask this guy to play along. Does that kind of insult actually bother the people you interact with? Because I think it's lame as ****, and as a bonus it makes you look like pure white trash.

I can't envision a local financial planner or attorney or business owner telling people that they lick used condoms. That's an hourly wage/ grab a beer on the way home kind of insult.

Queenie, not as cute as you licking used condoms; and they're all free! Go back to Gainesville *******!

See, perfect example, and I didn't even ask this guy to play along. Does that kind of insult actually bother the people you interact with? Because I think it's lame as ****, and as a bonus it makes you look like pure white trash.

I can't envision a local financial planner or attorney or business owner telling people that they lick used condoms. That's an hourly wage/ grab a beer on the way home kind of insult.
Lol

Advertisement

Queenie,
1. What you think/envision isn't important
2. I doubt that you are a professional of any type
2a. You come off like an *******
2b. You lack any power of persuasion
3. I'm retired
4. Go back to Gainesville, *******
4a. I notice your lack of denial regarding the condom licking. Perhaps you swallow?

Queenie,
1. What you think/envision isn't important - But you follow me around and respond to everything I write
2. I doubt that you are a professional of any type - No one cares what you think
2a. You come off like an ******* - Then I fit right in around here
2b. You lack any power of persuasion I'm not here to persuade, just to point out stupidity. Thank you for the countless opportunities that you provide on a daily basis.
3. I'm retired Thanks for that glimpse into your life, but no one cares what you do.
4. Go back to Gainesville, ******* I'm not from Gainesville, Old Man Winter.
4a. I notice your lack of denial regarding the condom licking. Perhaps you swallow? And final proof that you're just as trashy as the rest of them. Thanks for doing 90% of my work for me.

Queenie,
1. What you think/envision isn't important - But you follow me around and respond to everything I write
2. I doubt that you are a professional of any type - No one cares what you think
2b. You lack any power of persuasion I'm not here to persuade, just to point out stupidity. Thank you for the countless opportunities that you provide on a daily basis.
3. I'm retired Thanks for that glimpse into your life, but no one cares what you do.
4a. I notice your lack of denial regarding the condom licking. Perhaps you swallow? And final proof that you're just as trashy as the rest of them. Thanks for doing 90% of my work for me.

LOL

Queenie,

LOL

Shocking response.

wavewhiteflag.jpg

Advertisement
[/QUOTE]

Queenie,
3. I'm retired
[/QUOTE]

You retired for this? You are sadder than imagined. Hopefully by retired you mean on disability. That would at least make sense and be marginally less sad.

Queen (aka TheClownShoe) is spree posting like a junkie. He yaps about McGahee's post count, but if you add up all his banned screen names he must post at a rate much higher than anyone else on here. The guy is relentless. He racked up 600 posts on this new screen name in about 4 days.

Queen (aka TheClownShoe) is spree posting like a junkie. He yaps about McGahee's post count, but if you add up all his banned screen names he must post at a rate much higher than anyone else on here. The guy is relentless. He racked up 600 posts on this new screen name in about 4 days.

Right, because more than half of my posts didn't come on the baseball board during baseball season. You're really, really smart. Don't let anyone tell you anything different.

Right, because more than half of my posts didn't come on the baseball board during baseball season. You're really, really smart. Don't let anyone tell you anything different.

OK, ClownShoe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back