Golden Al the Mechanic

Advertisement
Advertisement
And the user with the most posts in the proclaimed ****** thread: CFLACANE

Advertisement
Advertisement
funny how all the people who think this board and certain posts are ****** are the ones whoe are posting on said board/****ty posts.

Advertisement
funny how all the people who think this board and certain posts are ****ty are the ones whoe are posting on said board/****ty posts.

Absolutely. I think it's great entertainment to point out the collective stupidity of the Miami fan base, and watching you people go on the defensive.

funny how all the people who think this board and certain posts are ****ty are the ones whoe are posting on said board/****ty posts.

Absolutely. I think it's great entertainment to point out the collective stupidity of the Miami fan base, and watching you people go on the defensive.

The Queen of Ghayturds toys with us. Thanks for gracing us with your bullschitt wisdom. Go back to Gainesville *******!

The Queen of Ghayturds toys with us. Thanks for gracing us with your bullschitt wisdom. Go back to Gainesville *******!

Cute insults. Like I said: (1) point out your stupidity, (2) watch you get defensive. And it's all free.

Cute insults. Like I said: (1) point out your stupidity, (2) watch you get defensive. And it's all free.

Queenie, not as cute as you licking used condoms; and they're all free! Go back to Gainesville *******!

Advertisement
Back