Golden AL pulled in Tracy Howard

Advertisement
ya he did but he didnt **** off his head coach and not pull an offer from a teammate, nothing taken away from golden but duke deon and malcolm helped out a lot on tracy JMO

Advertisement
ya he did but he didnt **** off his head coach and not pull an offer from a teammate, nothing taken away from golden but duke deon and malcolm helped out a lot on tracy JMO

Yep

Golden had nothing to do with it

I aint got no worries

Kirkland goofed. Oh well.

Advertisement
Al takes what he wants and he wants what he takes

Kirkland needs to man up and beg for his offer now

Lulz.

Tracy would be at UF if RS was the CEO.

im not saying golden had nothing to do with him coming here, im just saying that those three had an impact on his commitment, but thats not a bad thing it is like that everywhere, but i do agree with u about the shannon thing

Lulz.

Tracy would be at UF if RS was the CEO.

im not saying golden had nothing to do with him coming here, im just saying that those three had an impact on his commitment, but thats not a bad thing it is like that everywhere, but i do agree with u about the shannon thing

Dont discount Donna's impact either. Donna had a huge impact on Tracy's mom.

Advertisement
As much as I love al golden. Let's not just crown him for what he did last year. He has to keep up the good work.

Trust the tie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back