Golden 11/12 interview

Advertisement
RRA reinstated
Futch doubtful
Streeter, MRob, Jacory, Byrd all seem fine
DJohnson is out
Easier to recruit to your core values then change them
Brought up Eduardo running out of boards on 2nd down to run out half, Miller not putting two hands on the ball at end of half; have to do better job teaching and players have to execute
couldn't believe RRA could do that (assuming he's talking about the tweet), Regis incident
Morris a great athlete, great arm; package about helping us win not about giving someone experience nothing more; slowing down the back side; brought up the throw to Travis against Duke
Byrd moved up depth chart; grade the film-execute and perform you move up
Hit on Byrd wasn't a dirty hit, thought it was clean; hope he doesn't miss a game.

He didn't hold anything back in that interview.

After watching this interview and listening to the Joe Rose show this a.m., me thinks Coach Golden is really perturbed, really cranky. He was really short with Joe on the Penn State question this morning.

Really like coach Golden. We will be very good soon. Complete accountability for everyone. I feel that he thought it would not be this difficult to change the mindset of these players. But he is and will get it done.

The guy is creating the culture of a winning program, it's just going to take a little bit of time to get his players in here.

Advertisement
snoop smoke.jpg

Advertisement
This bump makes me angry lol

The fact I ever typed that drivel shows how cokerized I was at one point

Advertisement

Bro, I was in the same boat...trying to relate after the 2012-13 season that we finally got "his" guys; that's why we're 7-0...boy was that Kool-aid tasty. I wised up quick after we went 2-4 down the stretch though; but man, that reincarnation of Jim Jones had us all fooled once upon a time.

The reason this guy fooled so many including me was we went from Randy interviews that made zero sense to a guy that speaks so well and is trained in coach speak unfortunately he sucked as a coach in fact Randy was a much better coach than this clown.

Funny how presentation can have so little substance

Advertisement

Bro, I was in the same boat...trying to relate after the 2012-13 season that we finally got "his" guys; that's why we're 7-0...boy was that Kool-aid tasty. I wised up quick after we went 2-4 down the stretch though; but man, that reincarnation of Jim Jones had us all fooled once upon a time.

Yeap, looked like Second Coming after UF game. I was looking for noles to bet $$$$ that year. Thank the Lord they were fooled too. Couldn't lay anything -- their nightmares were too strong. Then the second half came and my eyes snapped open as it became clear Golden and boyfriend could not make adjustments. The next week made it clear team was done with him.

Advertisement
Back