Going to see N'Kosi Perry tonight

Advertisement
But but i thought since hes mobile it would counter bad O-line play???? Im telling yall it dont matter who you have back there if the O-line plays like **** nothing good will happen

What..?? Did u not read the thread

Did you actually read it? perry was getting mauled because his O-line played like sh¡t, people think that if your mobile the O-line wont matter, we need to address it hard, and before you think im trashing perry im not, not by a long stretch the kid is a beast

But but i thought since hes mobile it would counter bad O-line play???? Im telling yall it dont matter who you have back there if the O-line plays like **** nothing good will happen

Did you actually read it? perry was getting mauled because his O-line played like sh¡t, people think that if your mobile the O-line wont matter, we need to address it hard, and before you think im trashing perry im not, not by a long stretch the kid is a beast

What im saying is he was still mobile and elusive to avoid alot of sacks etc oline definitely need to be first priority here but a mobile qb makes an oline look way better

What im saying is he was still mobile and elusive to avoid alot of sacks etc oline definitely need to be first priority here but a mobile qb makes an oline look way better

To a extent, it will save a few plays, we need to address it and address it hard

Still waiting to hear how Perry responded to being hit more often. Did his body language change? Did it affect his play?

For those wondering, I posted his stat line a while back in another thread. If memory serves he threw 32 TDs to two INTs as a junior.

Advertisement
I predicted they'd lose to Lake Gibson from the beginning of the season. I think he's a very good player but you guys to to temper your expectations for this kid. I'd like to see more consistent play against better competition.

No it doesn't. Facts don't support that theory about mobile QBs at all. Mobile QBs historically take more sacks than more statuesque PPs.

No it doesn't. Facts don't support that theory about mobile QBs at all. Mobile QBs historically take more sacks than more statuesque PPs.

Let's see these facts. You mentioned that's supposedly true in the NFL, but I haven't seen anything about college. There are athletic QB's doing things in college that you never see in the NFL as it's a completely different animal. Since only one QB can play ata time, that would be extremely hard to discern as well.

Advertisement
Back