Going to see Gibson, Bruce, Cronk tonight.

Advertisement
DT Joshua Alabi committed to OSU he was one of the cass tech players that visited the U this summer

@JoshAlabi: Officially committed to the University of Ohio State ����⭕️ #BuckeyeNation #gobucks

And I always thought it was THE Ohio State University. But then again I also didin't know it was the University of LSU like Jamal Adams and Leonard Fournette did.
Also, I hate when recruits say Miami University. ****, We aren't in Ohio

Advertisement
Will also be providing updates.

416.gif

wow. I can't believe people aren't patient enough to wait a few days before so called updates are delivered.

this poster isn't a staff writer whose job is to report.

he just went to go see the event and VOLUNTEERED to write. and there are posters here, who will never contribute, crying over it.

wow. I can't believe people aren't patient enough to wait a few days before so called updates are delivered.

this poster isn't a staff writer whose job is to report.

he just went to go see the event and VOLUNTEERED to write. and there are posters here, who will never contribute, crying over it.

Shut up...

Advertisement
Well hey yall! Sorry about not updating while at the event, my phone died about 15 mins after i got there.

-Gibson was not slated to participate, but decided about an hour into it that he would. Looked like absolute **** at the start. I lost count how many balls sailed on him.
One of the things i was anxious to see in person was his release. Its pretty slow, just like the tape shows us. You can tell some of the coaches were trying to get the ball out of his hands a little faster, but when he tried, it was pure slop. Look, id still take him at QB based on his sheer athleticism, which is incredibly evident. Would he project better as a WR? Yes. But, bottom line, he wants to play QB and it looks like Urban wants to give him a shot. They were attached to the hip pretty much the whole night. You could tell Gibson loved the attention. Wouldnt surprise me if Taint moved up to #1 on his board now.

-Trevon Grimes was as advertised and more. He was the one lookin like a college kid out there showing everyone up, despite being younger than the majority of the kids he was toasting all night. Had my favorite highlight of the night towards the end during one on one's. The moves he put on DB Eric Glover WIlliams, osu commit (one of the best kids on the field last night) had everyone ooing and awing. Absolute filth.

- Grime's STA teammate Damon Arnette showed out pretty well too. Nothing spectacular. Can see why we have other priorities.

-Thankful Cronk didnt make it down. Wouldve **** on everyone at that camp and Urbs wouldve blown soooo much smoke up his *** to try and get him to Columbus.

- Kevin Feder is still a *****.

Advertisement
With that patty cake schedule ..urban is thinking another braxton miller ..no wonder.

Advertisement
Back