Going To See Future Teammate

UknowWhat

Senior
Shaq and I are going to see Mike Pinkney play tonight...Kickoff Classic...let the games begin...Shaq kickoff tomorrow

Advertisement
very cool man. Good luck to your boy tomorrow. Plan on giving any updates on his play/talking to him post game?

Good stuff, OP. Awesome knowing you guys will be out there connecting with a future teammate. Need more families like yours in a recruiting class.

Advertisement
Thanks for the update OP! Let Shaq & Mike know how much we appreciate their commitment to the U & wish them both healthy, successful seasons!

Advertisement
Way to support your Cane Brother. Good luck to Shaq and Pickney. By the time they get here we'll be ready to get that ring.

Love how you and Shaq are really supporting a future teammate and following imo the right path mentally before going to college. I ll say this ill be shocked if Shaw isn't one of the top leaders on this team just because of the great parental guidance he has right now

Advertisement
Excellent news. Will you be getting the families together? Enjoy the game and good luck tomorrow.

Advertisement
Shaq and I are going to see Mike Pinkney play tonight...Kickoff Classic...let the games begin...Shaq kickoff tomorrow

229.gif

Advertisement
Back