Going to Miami At Arkansas State Sept 9th!

Sofla native

Recruit
Just wanted to see if anyone else plans on going. We live in Dallas Fort Worth and will be making the 7 hour drive to Jonesboro Arkansas for the game. Individual tix don't go on sale till Aug 1st, so ***** that I just bought season tix (only $60 per ticket for upper deck). Ill sell the others and this would probably still be cheaper than stub hub later on.

Well be staying at an AIR BNB in Memphis which is about an hour from Jonesboro.

Pretty stoked about this. This is basically this years equivalent of the App State game. Hopefully ESPN picks it up again.

Go CANES!

Advertisement
Enjoy the game. I live in Memphis but about to move to Colorado. I was all set to go to this game as well. Good thing you're staying in Memphis because Jonesboro is awful.

Just wanted to see if anyone else plans on going. We live in Dallas Fort Worth and will be making the 7 hour drive to Jonesboro Arkansas for the game. Individual tix don't go on sale till Aug 1st, so ***** that I just bought season tix (only $60 per ticket for upper deck). Ill sell the others and this would probably still be cheaper than stub hub later on.

Pretty stoked about this. This is basically this years equivalent of the App State game. Hopefully ESPN picks it up again.

Go CANES!

Will Arky State's band get all ****y with us as well?

No, unlike crApp St, Jonesboro has hosted P5 schools before. We hosted Mizzou just a couple years ago. The best place to tailgate for anyone visiting is in the field behind the baseball outfield fence. It's on the same stretch of road as the football stadium.

Im wanting to go to this game as well. How does purchasing tix go. Should i buy them from UM or get them through ASU? Wanting to sit with Canes fans.

Advertisement

Go CANES!

Memphis? Talk about a detour out of the way.

BTW tailgate will be at the corner of Red Wolf, Aggie and Olympic. Big grass lot to the south of the baseball stadium...

I will also be at the game. Flying from Miami and staying in Memphis for the weekend with the wife.

Im wanting to go to this game as well. How does purchasing tix go. Should i buy them from UM or get them through ASU? Wanting to sit with Canes fans.
I just got them through ASU. But I'm sure you could wait and get them through canes, stubhub, etc but I didn't wanna wait last minute

Go CANES!

Will Arky State's band get all ****y with us as well?

underrated post

Advertisement
4f97979b35775071e0e443c7a3c7e569.jpg

132.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, unlike crApp St, Jonesboro has hosted P5 schools before. We hosted Mizzou just a couple years ago. The best place to tailgate for anyone visiting is in the field behind the baseball outfield fence. It's on the same stretch of road as the football stadium.

...geez...we're everywhere...
Thanks for the info!

Advertisement
Back