Going to Booker T practice

Advertisement
A picture of everyone throwing up the U so we can reference it when we flip out when some of them commit to other teams.

Advertisement
ask Ice is he actually believes that Jimbo will give Treon a legit shot at QB.

Booker T Washington? Don't they have that one guy... Ice Harris as a coach? Yeah.. get us info on him please.

Advertisement
But fo real make sure you're rocking Canes gear and show Chad, Nigel, and Demetrius some love. Let them know how much our fanbase appreciates them and how excited we are for them to get on campus and make a big impact for our team. Oh and remind them how swag our class is and how we're winning the national championship not 1 not 2 not 3 but the next 7+ years in a row.

Gracias senor.

see if you can imitate the local miami media....
Ask Chad Thomas how his fingers feel when he gets down in his stance?
Ask what goes through his mid when he touches the grass?
Also ask if he ever has thoughts of getting either of his ankles taped?

Punch that Nole guy (direct of football ops?) in the mouth

Beat me to it. Their "director of football operations" guy. I was gonna say kick him square in the nuts but whatever works. Maybe some Visene in his water bottle.

Besides that, see how the other DE besides Chad is progressing since he hasn't played much football.

After Booker T practice, hit up Northwestern, dam fools practice till 9 pm bra.
Putting in work boi. ask Taurean Charles!

Advertisement
Interviewed

Demetrius Jackson

Chad Thomas

Nigel Bethel

Mark Walton

DL Coach/Strength and conditioning Pierre Senatus

Plus practice tidbits, photos, and other info

Advertisement
[video]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/Plunderkind/gif%20loops/bth_smales3.gif[/video]

Last edited:
Had an emergency I had to take care of so I probably won't have it out until tomorrow morning.

Advertisement
Back