all to Miami.

Callaway to GATA
Dex to ND
Scott to USC
Shelton Johnson to FSU
Chatman to TCU

see yall boys tomorrow morning.

Advertisement
Closing w Norton, Alabi, and Gibson? that's a win, nothing really matters after them.

Closing w Norton, Alabi, and Gibson? that's a win, nothing really matters after them.

Holy ****.

You're only saying that relative to the outright disaster this class is. With or without any combination of the guys you mentioned this class is a huge disappointment.

Holy ****.

You're only saying that relative to the outright disaster this class is. With or without any combination of the guys you mentioned this class is a huge disappointment.

No I'd say it's putting it into context for the potato we have for a head coach.

Advertisement

Holy ****.

Never said the class wasn't a disappointment. But getting those guys will salvage a bit of the guys we didn't get.

God awful class

Not the best class we've had, but not awful if we finish with that. Gibson is a heck of an athlete. Softens the blow of losing Lawson. Golden has had worse. Expected better in year 4. However my expectation for tomorrow is not that optimistic.

King
Alabi
Norton
Redwine
Khalil Lewis

To the U

Gibson - AU
Callaway to GATA
Dex to ND
Scott to USC
Shelton Johnson to FSU
Chatman to TCU

Advertisement
I'll predict we end up getting Williams back and landing Norton, Redwine, & Alabi. King jumps on the last-second offer because his other options pale in comparison.

Chatman flips to TCU, which will be terrible because he's a stud.

We fail to land Gibson (OSU), Callaway (UF), Lewis (UK), Scott (USC), S. Johnson (FSU), or McGriff (UF). Overall, it'll be a very disappointing finish. Unacceptable, inexcusable class for any coach in their fourth year at this program with this recruiting base. But we expect nothing less considering the program-ruining ******* in charge.

It does seem we will close with all Defense and some SFLA kids. Norton and Alibi make me feel a lot better about DL for this class and I like Redwine, a SFLA corner and if we are going to take a chance on a low rated LB I'd rather it be a kid from Booker T than OOS.

I'll predict we end up getting Williams back and landing Norton, Redwine, & Alabi. King jumps on the last-second offer because his other options pale in comparison.

We fail to land Gibson (OSU), Callaway (UF), Lewis (UK), Scott (USC), S. Johnson (FSU), or McGriff (UF). Overall, it'll be a very disappointing finish. Unacceptable, inexcusable class for any coach in their fourth year at this program with this recruiting base. But we expect nothing less considering the program-ruining ******* in charge.

This. It only makes sense that this is the logical outcome all though we will pick up 3-4 talented 2016 studs to counter it.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This. It only makes sense that this is the logical outcome all though we will pick up 3-4 talented 2016 studs to counter it.

3-4 2016 studs. Pheeeeww.

Advertisement
Back