Going out on a limb

MizCane

Senior
Once Golden gets the ax I think we need to go HAM after Mike Gundy!!

The guy is the perfect fit for Miami. Runs a phenomenal offense, plays to win, can recruit, and lastly wears a visor.

Although it would be a long shot, I think we would be very attractive to him. He can come and win a title here. He has to recruit against OU, Texas and now Texas A&M for his roster. He would still have to compete for recruits down here but I think he would have a lot more success.

Thoughts?

Advertisement

The guy is the perfect fit for Miami. Runs a phenomenal offense, plays to win, can recruit, and lastly wears a visor.

Although it would be a long shot, I think we would be very attractive to him. He can come and win a title here. He has to recruit against OU, Texas and now Texas A&M for his roster. He would still have to compete for recruits down here but I think he would have a lot more success.

Thoughts?

wow clueless, t bone money, and alum

do you even think things out before posting?

Ispyin - You're an ***

Thoughts?

Advertisement
He said he was going out on a limb....well that is a mighty long limb

Thoughts?

What does going out on a limb and it's probably a long shot mean to you? Read the post first Hellen Keller!

Advertisement
If we could pay him in the range of 2.5-2.75 base with bonuses on top? I just think if you are a college football coach you want to be where you can win a title any given year, not a chance at it every 10. The recruiting would be better and the coastal would be a bit easier then playing every team in the conference for a division title.

He would win the coastal every year.

Let's also not forget any coach that would consider us would be walking in with Kaaya at the helm. Kaaya being a sophomore next year and his ability alone would bring a lot of interest. He's a program building type QB.

I think I remember back when Golden was hired our QB situation scared some coaches off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all due respect, saying "Going out on a limb" first doesn't mean you can then say some impossible dumb **** without any logic to back it up, you ******* idiot.

If you are going to go out on a limb shoot for the stars... make an offer to the Harbaugh's... one of them, both of them, whatever...Make an offer to 20 NFL coaches and the head coach at all teams in the AP top 25... 45-50 offers. Someone has to have interest out of that group.

If you are going to go out on a limb shoot for the stars... make an offer to the Harbaugh's... one of them, both of them, whatever...Make an offer to 20 NFL coaches and the head coach at all teams in the AP top 25... 45-50 offers. Someone has to have interest out of that group.

anyone-anyone.jpg

Advertisement
Back