Going Forward

-Clean house on d, maybe keep Stroud around for recruiting purposes

-Open up the competition at WR and the interior OL

-Tell guys like McCloud, Pope, Wiggins, Jennings, Carter, Ivey to get the **** out.

-Start Don next year

-Do something about punt and kick returns. Please do not tell me Patke could stay because of Lou and Jose. He lucked into those two beauts.

-Hit the portal for CB’s, LB’s, and DE’s.

-For the 5000th time, starting holding players accountable

Feel free to add on. I hope King’s injury wasn’t as bad as it looked and he makes a full recovery. My prayers are with him. Perry shut me up for now. He isn’t the answer but he did his thing tonight and I applaud him for that. Lashlee needs to stop getting cute with some of his calls. He did fine with Perry but you can’t run a ******* reverse with Jordan and a 4th and 9 screen with Redding with the game on the line. I’m done with Gaynor, Clark, and Scaife.

I don’t even want to start on d other than can everyone on that side of the ball.

Very emotional game tonight so hopefully we get good news on King tomorrow and then hope major changes are made this offseason.

It’s been a pleasure boys and I know I say a lot of stupid **** on here so thank you for putting up with me. Also, let’s be grateful we saw some football this year when teams couldn’t play a game all year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back