gogeta's 2022 Post Season Top Ten SoFL List:

Advertisement
Bird couldn’t fly with these boys today……

@WaterburyCane

hide GIF

You gonna push that button?

GIF by Giffffr

LB would ball in any generation of the NBA.

Anyone want to argue….step in the ring.

randy savage jazz hands GIF

A 6'9"+ multi-positional, lethal shooter, with passing eyes in the back of his head and a vicious re-bounder? Yeah, he couldn't hang. And Marino wouldn't light up scoreboards in the modern NFL either.
JFC!!!

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

It was an intentional bad joke (Bird couldn’t Fly…..), which is as a bad of a joke as it gets!!

The Homer hiding in the bushes didn’t give it away?

I tagged the person it was meant for whom is the biggest Larry fan on this board but apparently he has competition, lol.

It wasn’t a serious take……. Or maybe it was!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My boy's son.

Kaj Baker ATH Somerset Pembroke Pines.

His pops is a Liberty City Miami Northwestern legend named NITRO. That alone should let you know Kaj can run.

Anthony Brown a huge lineman about 6'5 300+ right now. Hes at some small school Tru North Classical if he can get with a personal trainer and continue the trajectory ...look out..Im sure the big dade schools are gonna poach him,

@Coach Macho has a DB at Dillard.

Jabari Brady

Jabari maybe the next star WR from Broward. He played at Monarch this year

My boy's son.

Kaj Baker ATH Somerset Pembroke Pines.

His pops is a Liberty City Miami Northwestern legend named NITRO. That alone should let you know Kaj can run.

Anthony Brown a huge lineman about 6'5 300+ right now. Hes at some small school Tru North Classical if he can get with a personal trainer and continue the trajectory ...look out..Im sure the big dade schools are gonna poach him,

@Coach Macho has a DB at Dillard.

Jabari Brady
Nitros kid!? I’m old af 😂

Advertisement
Back