Gogeta: DT Joel Thompson

Advertisement
Why not ask Paranos as well??? You know he's VERY informative when it come to DT's

Last edited by a moderator:
is there video of the kid?

Well the video would be from his freshman or soph year which I think wouldn't apply. I think cinci took him as away to get back into S. Fla recruiting.

I am also calling BS on the UM offer if this kid couldn't play for 2yrs because of academics, there is no way UM offers him.
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-05-28/sports/sfl-mcarthur-dt-joel-thompson-commits-to-cincinnati-20130528_1_cincinnati-bearcats-andrew-rhoden-tuesday-afternoon

Go Canes

Here is his highlights
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hwzoueZgZZA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhwzoueZgZZA[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
i remember a big kid when itried to coach out there a few yrs back i think he was one of them.

two yrs to become elgible to play means the kids core gpa probably sits around a 1.8. Because you know he got loaded up with electives to get to a 2.0..Kid will have to work hard an hit night school to qualify for cincy.

Kid is big and can run though...

i remember a big kid when itried to coach out there a few yrs back i think he was one of them.

two yrs to become elgible to play means the kids core gpa probably sits around a 1.8. Because you know he got loaded up with electives to get to a 2.0..Kid will have to work hard an hit night school to qualify for cincy.

Kid is big and can run though...

I wondering what his grades are like because UM has had there support give these kids transcripts the once over eye ball test before offering so the kid must be close enough to qualifying with his Core Classes. Or UM is recruiting him more likely for a Prep School Placement then bring him back for the class of 2015, which would also give him an additional year of playing football to improve on technique. I am thinking it was non-commitable offer, which probably included come to UM's camp an then it may switch.

Advertisement
So Peter,

what are you hearing about this young man

Paranos: I respect that you had the maturity and decency not to respond to constant attacks by pimple faced immature pencil necks.

We are all here to share info on our C-A-N-E-S, some just need more seasoning then others. But I am really interested in finding out about this kid.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back