GOCANES05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
my-******-detector-is-off-the-charts-spiderman-oftrap.jpg

Hey buddy! Glad to have you, I can tell already that you're going to fit right in!! Just keep posting whatever pops into your head and you'll be the king of this place in no time!!!

Advertisement
After being here 2 1/2 years, that's all ya got?
OP a genius. For 2 years he read and studied the 10's of thousands of messages posted here. After reading them carefully he decided it was time for him to post a message. Based on his analysis of all the posts he reviewed, he posted that "he is here". Ingenious, perfect content. His intellectual prowess decided to send a message that would be understood by most of the posters here. He did not want to get too technical with his message contents because he understood the intellectual limitations of most of the posters.

I was on the other site for 12 plus years some here may know me obviously some don't , I won't say anything bad from which I came some real good people there.
Some have moved on I'll probably may still post there but testing waters here from a recommendation , I posted my first here just to see if anybody knew me that was all , and immediately drew a SHOT over the bow so we'll see this site may be now better or maybe all site evolve into this who knows.

Anyway it is what it is, thanks for the hardy welcome

GOCANES

Advertisement
What a worthless post... Can a mod remove this por favor?

I read the title and knew the comments would be fun to read! Didn't disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back