Go Canes from the Middle East

Advertisement
Currently on a navy supply ship in the Persian Gulf about to cheer on the Canes. Even though its Bethune Cookman it should be a good opportunity for some of our younger guys to get some burn. Enjoy the tailgates guys, pound some cold ones for me!

In the Gulf itself? Heck, shoot the .50 Ma Duece at those IRGC Boghammers every time the 'Canes score!

Currently on a navy supply ship in the Persian Gulf about to cheer on the Canes. Even though its Bethune Cookman it should be a good opportunity for some of our younger guys to get some burn. Enjoy the tailgates guys, pound some cold ones for me!
Thanks for your service brother. Nice game today hope you enjoyed it!

Advertisement

Shoot straight and stay safe!! Also, thanks!!!

Advertisement
Good bless you and stay safe!

Advertisement
Back