Go Blue Harbaugh Hires Jedd Fish

Advertisement
Per twitter.
Yep! Good for Him, Michigan will finally have a head coach that will have all the recourses and a HC who knows how to utilize them and his staff, Far cry from what we have had to deal with the past 10 yrs or so, oddly enough we share a lot of the same problems as they have had, so watching them succeed would give me hope about our future with the right coach

Oh, no worries man. Al and co went to Dallas and got the word from the Cowboys, so big changes are coming. #improving

first QB Fisch recruited....Full Back Gray Crow.

Then Dewey (transferred) and Baby Satan (kicked out)

Good luck with that Michigan.

Advertisement
Good hire for them. Any limitations that Jedd has with respect to recruiting and evaluating QB talent won't matter with Harbaugh and the rest of the staff they'll put together. Michigan will pull in top recruiting classes and Jedd will coach up the QBs. He made Morris and Jacory more than serviceable here (no small feat).

FYI ...

Fisch is not the OC or the QB coach.

He's the WRs coach and passing game coordinator. Basically the position we had promoted McDonald to when he was at Miami.

Interesting that Harbaugh doesn't want Fisch working with his QBs ...

Also interesting that Fisch would accept the job ...

Advertisement
Oh, no worries man. Al and co went to Dallas and got the word from the Cowboys, so big changes are coming. #improving

We got us some changes that the fans can't see,,,, super secret changes for a 6-7 team that in so many ways is better than 6-7..... IDK what logic we are using, just don't insult the coach.... He got this..... BS

Good offensive mind. Poor evaluator. I'm assuming crazy Harbaugh won't have Jedd recruiting as he is a liability...

FYI ...

Fisch is not the OC or the QB coach.

He's the WRs coach and passing game coordinator. Basically the position we had promoted McDonald to when he was at Miami.

Interesting that Harbaugh doesn't want Fisch working with his QBs ...

Also interesting that Fisch would accept the job ...

he is the qb and the wr coach according to Clint brewster of 247. Brewster said titles don't matter on the offensive staff because Jim will be running that show and calling the plays

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really good hire. Harbaugh and Fisch are gonna do some serious work on whoever their QBs are. I'd trade Fisch for Coley yesterday, our QBs could use a steady hand to help them develop.

LOL! Quite a demotion. WR coach? Really?

I guess Harbaugh doesn't want two WR screens and then a fly on every posession, or he would have Fisch calling plays.

Fisch is great, compared to Coley or Nix.

Per twitter.
Yep! Good for Him, Michigan will finally have a head coach that will have all the recourses and a HC who knows how to utilize them and his staff, Far cry from what we have had to deal with the past 10 yrs or so, oddly enough we share a lot of the same problems as they have had, so watching them succeed would give me hope about our future with the right coach

Watching them succeed will depress me knowing that the adim will never hire anyone close to his caliber

Advertisement
Back