Go ahead, be a little nerd and give me the stupid little downvote thing.

Swaggie

Infidel
go ahead and ban me. I was the 7th person ever to sign up for this board in 2011.

Manny and anyone who carries water for him needs to die a brutal death.

This dork is the worst coach that ever stepped into the Hecht and that’s saying something.

Incredible. Good riddance to this ****y, lispy ass****. Him, his corrupt daddy and all his ilk deserve nothing but pain, misery, evil and death.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
go ahead and ban me. I was the 7th person ever to sign up for this board in 2011.

This dork is the worst coach that ever stepped into the Hecht and that’s saying something.

Incredible. Good riddance to this ****y, lispy ass****. Him, his corrupt daddy and all his ilk deserve nothing but, pain, misery, evil and death.
You realize literally every mod agrees with this, right?

Incredible. Good riddance to this ****y, lispy ass****. Him, his corrupt daddy and all his ilk deserve nothing but, pain, misery, evil and death.
You won't get banned

Advertisement

His father took away our Orange Bowl; the son took away our football program.

Advertisement

Good luck finding a mod to ban you for that. ****, I'd buy you a beer.

Advertisement

beer salute.gif

Hunger Games Student GIF

Who the F would downvote this?!?!

OP for maude!!!

Advertisement
Back