Golsen82 Senior Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 13,851 Aug 29, 2025 #3 Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand... Awesome Cam!
UnForgiven Sophomore Premium Joined Nov 30, 2021 Messages 746 Aug 29, 2025 #4 I’m a sucker for these stories. World needs more of this. Go Canes and all the best to the young lady and her fight.
I’m a sucker for these stories. World needs more of this. Go Canes and all the best to the young lady and her fight.
JD08 You might know me as JD084Tony Maude Joined Dec 19, 2014 Messages 54,381 Aug 29, 2025 #5 UnForgiven said: I’m a sucker for these stories. World needs more of this. Go Canes and all the best to the young lady and her fight. Click to expand... Bears repeating.
UnForgiven said: I’m a sucker for these stories. World needs more of this. Go Canes and all the best to the young lady and her fight. Click to expand... Bears repeating.
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,911 Aug 29, 2025 #6 Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand... These folks are far better hooomans than most of us. Go Paisley!!!! Go Canes!
Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand... These folks are far better hooomans than most of us. Go Paisley!!!! Go Canes!
BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati All ACC Joined Nov 22, 2022 Messages 6,420 Aug 29, 2025 #7 Just when you thought you couldn’t like Cam any more than you already do…
Calinative All-ACC Premium Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 24,660 Aug 29, 2025 #9 Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand... nice