Gloves Off

All of the misgivings I and many others had about Mario are being borne out. I have stayed pretty quiet so far this year, but I was at that abomination last night and I think it’s time to empty the clip.

I didn’t hear it directly but I have heard it second hand enough times from people who would know to repeat it here: these kids disliked Gattis from day one. He got zero buy in, including and especially from TVD. He has been a poor hire and is arrogant AF apparently. We are 6-3 of Lashlee is still here.

I give a new HC one year as a mulligan. However, If I was Radkovich I would need to hear, in my office, from Cristobal about why…

A) You rushed back a clearly still hurt QB with NFL ambitions.

B) That QB was re-inserted BACK INTO the game after re-aggravating the injury in a game anyone with a functioning optic nerve could tell was over. That was negligent and if I was TVD’s parent I’d be ******* livid.

C) You selected an OC whose weaknesses accentuate the weaknesses on your roster. Trying to bend a roster to scheme is bad enough, trying to bend a bad roster to a ****** scheme is awful.

D) You think each team is allotted 10 Time Outs a game.

E) You aren’t being honest with fans/media about the failure this year has been. “Me and the staff haven’t done a good enough job” would go a long way.

F) You didn’t bench every starter at the end of the 1st half. Culture building includes accountability not just in practice but on game day too. Set a tone, send a message. A third of this roster is gone anyway. Send a message to the young guys that **** poor effort doesn’t mean less snaps it means no god**** snaps.

G) You didn’t turn more of this roster over before the season started. You HAD to see how talent deficient this team is. We needed 20 new players, not 5 or 6. I just watched a Miami/FSU game and I saw maybe 3 upperclassmen that will get drafted. And none of those guys are even 2nd day picks. Unreal.

The lack of toughness breaks my heart. I know Mark Stoops was interested, the BOT knew Mark Stoops was interested and he didn’t even get a phone call. Cristobal can still win here but the problem is, as LCE mentioned months ago, it’s going to be the slowest of rebuilds.

Advertisement
All of the misgivings I and many others had about Mario are being borne out. I have stayed pretty quiet so far this year, but I was at that abomination last night and I think it’s time to empty the clip.

I didn’t hear it directly but I have heard it second hand enough times from people who would know to repeat it here: these kids disliked Gattis from day one. He got zero buy in, including and especially from TVD. He has been a poor hire and is arrogant AF apparently. We are 6-3 of Lashlee is still here.

I give a new HC one year as a mulligan. However, If I was Radkovich I would need to hear, in my office, from Cristobal about why…

A) You rushed back a clearly still hurt QB with NFL ambitions.

B) That QB was re-inserted BACK INTO the game after re-aggravating the injury in a game anyone with a functioning optic nerve could tell was over. That was negligent and if I was TVD’s parent I’d be ******* livid.

C) You selected an OC whose weaknesses accentuate the weaknesses on your roster. Trying to bend a roster to scheme is bad enough, trying to bend a bad roster to a ****** scheme is awful.

D) You think each team is allotted 10 Time Outs a game.

E) You aren’t being honest with fans/media about the failure this year has been. “Me and the staff haven’t done a good enough job” would go a long way.

F) You didn’t bench every starter at the end of the 1st half. Culture building includes accountability not just in practice but on game day too. Set a tone, send a message. A third of this roster is gone anyway. Send a message to the young guys that **** poor effort doesn’t mean less snaps it means no god**** snaps.

G) You didn’t turn more of this roster over before the season started. You HAD to see how talent deficient this team is. We needed 20 new players, not 5 or 6. I just watched a Miami/FSU game and I saw maybe 3 upperclassmen that will get drafted. And none of those guys are even 2nd day picks. Unreal.

The lack of toughness breaks my heart. I know Mark Stoops was interested, the BOT knew Mark Stoops was interested and he didn’t even get a phone call. Cristobal can still win here but the problem is, as LCE mentioned months ago, it’s going to be the slowest of rebuilds.
Back to your point G) he had every chance to bring in more portal guys, what does that show about the talent he had, he thought he could work with it. Big red flag that he didn’t see this coming, but also what makes you think bringing in 15 or more portal guys would have made any difference? Look at Caleb Johnson and Daryl Porter, both were solid starters and even had All-PAC 12 second team and a freshman All-American or freshman All-Big 12 and both aren’t even heard of. Look at Denis and Sagapolu, Mario brought both with him from Oregon and both are as bad or worse than some of the whipping boy OL we have had in the past in Gaynor and the kid from Butler, both are in their 3rd year under Mirabal and Mario and another 2 that were always plagued by injuries while at Oregon as was Benson the RB who destroyed us last night. Injuries it looks like is a pattern from one school to the other.

Advertisement
I wanted Lane from days one, I don't see why so many like the Mario hire, just look at his final year at Oregon, they had no fight especially against Utah in back to back games.
Lane was my choice. Knew Mario would the financial backing, and recruiting would be insane. Had no idea wed be this bad. Hes making Manny look like Madden.

All facts.

Unfortunately, he’s signed for 10, and I believe is brother in law with either Ruiz, or Mas.

Mario runs UM, and can’t no one tell him ****.

Advertisement
It’s very worrisome how this team has regressed so much since the beginning of the year. These kids are not buying into the culture and don’t want to play for Mario.

I know how much you guys want to **** on the current players we have on the roster, but in my opinion a good coach gets the most out of his players.

You tell me that the dude that coaches cincy comes here and year one goes 5-7 or 4-8, I highly doubt that ****. What’s crazy is that Mario is supposed to be this huge upgrade over manny and with the same players he has somehow made this team worse.

You want to talk all this **** about culture this and culture that but riddle me this ****. How did a terrible coach like Manny Diaz only have two blowouts last year to two top ten teams and this dude is getting his **** pushed in by medicore *** squads.

Also, where are all the alumni that were ****ting on manny every lost. Why are they not saying **** about Cristobal. I couldn’t even sleep last night man I am ****ed. I brought into this false bravado bull****, Miami once agajn hired a guy without a extensive search for the third straight time. Once again we hired a so called Miami guy got the third straight time, and once again it looks like it’s a failure. Man I need to smoke some weed I’m ****ed. I was at the strip club yesterday and didn’t even get any ***** cuase of how mad I am. Sorry for the long post, I haven’t taken my pills or smoked my weed. Love y’all man stay up canes fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back