Glenn Cook Movin' On Up

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good for Glen. Glen Cook and Romeo Davis were Shancoker's favorite because they knew where they were supposed to be, only problem was it was after the other team's player was by them.

Advertisement
he was a decent LB, but with limitations. IIRC he lead the team in tackles one year. was a also a 6 year player, having been granted the elusive medical red shirt after injuring himself on the first day of camp or immediately thereafter.

Everyone isn’t going to make it to the NFL through the front door..nothing wrong with going in through the back either. Congrats to Glenn. Always seemed like a good dude.

Advertisement
I met him at my sister’s house Thanksgiving of ‘18. He’s friends with my brother-in-law, Michael Jenkins, not the punk *** Buckeye, our Mike played at Arkansas. Glenn was a really cool guy, he was stunned that I knew where he went to high school when my someone there bet me that I didn’t know. I couldn’t believe how small he is. I’d be surprised if he weighed 200 lbs. I’m glad to see that he’s doing well and advancing. Hopefully our ****** *** Browns can finally start winning and winning consistently.

Advertisement
Still have visions of that Georgia Tech game to where Miami forgot that Georgia Tech ran the ball... a lot.
No, no they didn't run the ball a lot. They just ran it a few times... all the way to the endzone.... every time.

Advertisement
Back