Glades Central/Northwestern canceled

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when watching brother beat them in 96 before heading to state they were throwing rocks at their bus chasing them down the road they did the same thing to us in 02 when we beat them in baseball pretty funny.... And when i say we i mean "BARTOW YELLOW JACKETS" Polk County baby!!!

ya more than likely something would of happened during the game or right after....i dont know about cancelling it??...they could of suited up outside of belle glade imo....

sucks for players losing extra film work..and college scouts actually coming to this game....

the muck is a close knit community ...everybody is related to each other...good luck going in there and starting some stuff...or when they are having personal problems with each other because there is no where to run or hide because the place is so small.

I remember when watching brother beat them in 96 before heading to state they were throwing rocks at their bus chasing them down the road they did the same thing to us in 02 when we beat them in baseball pretty funny.... And when i say we i mean "BARTOW YELLOW JACKETS" Polk County baby!!!

Was '96 the year Bartow beat Bolles for the state title? Like 16-9 or something like that?

Advertisement
This 'Unrest In the Community' reminds me of the beginning of The U Documentary. WE COMIN

Was '96 the year Bartow beat Bolles for the state title? Like 16-9 or something like that?

14-13 in Daytona good defensive game got an original copy on vhs put my brother best friend Courtney "CoCo" Young on the map.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back