Glad FSU i still unbeaten

Advertisement
Wow what a stupid post

FSU is going to drop 55 on us by the 3rd and keep Jameis out there to embarass us in front of the recruits

We will be lucky to score 21 and keep them under 40

If NC St can go for 40 plus with their O we can do better than 21 as we have better players at ALL skill positions.

It's called motivation. FSU vs. Miami will be on prime time. FSU's going to get up for that game, not sleep through the first 3 quarters like they did against NC St.

Exactly, that will both happen with us or U***..the fact we were still hanging tight into the 3rd quarter last year probably will provide motivation to step on our throats early. We beat that squad, we play waaay above our coaching grade, and F$U plays about as sloppy as they can.

UM

Advertisement
I'm the first one to bring up the drunken thread title?

Being as how I don't drink, don't go there. Anyone who knows the history of this series knows anything can and has happened in it. If Kirby Freeman could lead us to a come from behind victory at Doak then Brad Kaaya and Duke Johnson can obviously lead us to one here. As for prime time and sleep walking what happened against Notre Dame as that is a totally ignorant argument. Didn't NC go into South Bend and hang 43 on ND and 500 plus yards. Based on that FSU should have run ND out of the stadium. FSU has trailed at the half 3 times this year and we have a Chance. If you read my opening statement I said if our brain dead coaches actually call a great game we can win, nothing else. This season has taught us in the NCAA this year anyone can beat anyone on a given day. Why not us?

Can someone brain dead call a great game?

tumblr_m265s1Gktq1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Duke goes for 150. ND back was finding running room. Winston vs DNo and the "cushion" will kill us though.

I'm the first one to bring up the drunken thread title?

Being as how I don't drink, don't go there. Anyone who knows the history of this series knows anything can and has happened in it. If Kirby Freeman could lead us to a come from behind victory at Doak then Brad Kaaya and Duke Johnson can obviously lead us to one here. As for prime time and sleep walking what happened against Notre Dame as that is a totally ignorant argument. Didn't NC go into South Bend and hang 43 on ND and 500 plus yards. Based on that FSU should have run ND out of the stadium. FSU has trailed at the half 3 times this year and we have a Chance. If you read my opening statement I said if our brain dead coaches actually call a great game we can win, nothing else. This season has taught us in the NCAA this year anyone can beat anyone on a given day. Why not us?

Can someone brain dead call a great game?

tumblr_m265s1Gktq1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Pat Nix did vs Texas A&M in 2007. I love how many feel we have no chance. I guess the hatred for the staff which I agree with is clouding judgement as anyone watching FSU this year cannot be impressed as their defense has been less than impressive. I hope they are as overconfident about our chances as our " FANS " are.

The OP is a braver man than I for posting a thread titled "Glad FSU Still Unbeaten." The only thing I was glad about that ND-FSU game was the fact that Lou Holtz' tears mixed in with his drool.

Advertisement
OP, nice try to get us all pumped up but...ummmm, did you see how aggressive FSU was against ND and ND fields a top D unit...what in thee **** do you think Jameis is going to do to our prevent defensive scheme???! I'll tell you....F$%k us right in the pu$&y!

Advertisement
I'm with you OP, I think we can beat FSWho. I know it's been a while but I think we are due to upset FSU. However of we do hang with them but lose and win out I think we beat them in the ACC title game. Trust me I want al gone but I do love my canes.

Advertisement
Back