Give the defense credit

The holding on the kickoff return was clear as day. And Vernon was being held just as often as your DEs were...they just weren't calling them either way on Saturday. Also not giving us the TD on the play where Morris went in motion and sneaked it in was a joke.

The commentators made the following comments during the replay which showed your man flopping his arms as he was falling: "Might have been embellished a bit by the Miami player," and "He may get an Emmy right after this."

That and the opening play that was reversed which should not have been (clearly not conclusive video evidence to overrule), and the drive after the called back KR resulting in a FG instead of a TD is an 11 point swing in your favor given as a gift by the referees (and was almost 13 with the botched safety call). That being the case I really think you have no right to complain about any officiating in the game.

Wow you could not be farther off base. Lulz.

Advertisement
The holding on the kickoff return was clear as day. And Vernon was being held just as often as your DEs were...they just weren't calling them either way on Saturday. Also not giving us the TD on the play where Morris went in motion and sneaked it in was a joke.

The commentators made the following comments during the replay which showed your man flopping his arms as he was falling: "Might have been embellished a bit by the Miami player," and "He may get an Emmy right after this."

That and the opening play that was reversed which should not have been (clearly not conclusive video evidence to overrule), and the drive after the called back KR resulting in a FG instead of a TD is an 11 point swing in your favor given as a gift by the referees (and was almost 13 with the botched safety call). That being the case I really think you have no right to complain about any officiating in the game.

The officiating was god awful both ways.

FSU had 3 OL false start on the 3rd and 8 run late in the game.

I don't think any U fan has said we lost because of the officials. They were awful, but awful for both team IMO

Advertisement
Back