Give that oline and Mirabal props

brock

All-American
They manhandled an elite front all game long especially in the passing game. Tvd had clean pockets all night long. Special shout out to Rivers, cooper and cohen. They played elite games. Mauigoa had a few penalties but he’s young and held his own for the most part

Advertisement
Some question marks last year. Dude just needed more time and better players.

They manhandled an elite front all game long especially in the passing game. Tvd had clean pockets all night long. Special shout out to Rivers, cooper and cohen. They played elite games. Mauigoa had a few penalties but he’s young and held his own for the most part
Especially happy with the play of Rivers at LT. There has been so much doubt/uncertainty due to Zion's situation so to see him step up like this has been nice to see. I'll be lying if I thought he'd play this well to this point. I saw him more so as a true guard but he's been holding it down. Hope the line can stay healthy and continue to handle business. Go Canes!

Advertisement
I’ve never heard of an offensive line with 4 new starters jelling so quickly. I have a crude metric where I look at returning linemen as a good barometer of what an offense will look like the first half of the year.

The Oline on offense and the tackling on defense has completely transformed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back