GIVE KB18 MORE SNAPS!!

B77D8F87-70E9-4FA1-ABF7-D941633973E2.gif

Advertisement
I assume KB never showed these things before and all of a sudden the light went on like Colbie Young (sarcasm). How many more young dogs on the team who are on the wait 5 games plan?

Dude was out there hitting people like a freight train.
Outstanding contact, his eyes must have been wide opened as the played slowed down as he executed the play. 🙌🙌🙌🙌

See he’s taking advantage of his opportunity and plays and hitting like that DEMANDS getting him on the field.

Compare this to Rooster and Thad’s play then you’ll see the difference .

GOCANES

So you mean to tell me he hasn't been doing this in practice? Unbelievable incompetence. It wouldn't surprise me if he is on the sideline against FSU while Mallory demonstrates his infamous turnstile technique.

Advertisement
KB18 didn’t just have one of them but that last drive was filled with him taking out the end OR hitting the LB to the point that the UVA players were backing out of contain. We only ran that play 10-15 times before the last play which was a fake. That was open after the first 3-4 times of running it and likely would have got us a TD.

Advertisement
Best part is, it’s easily a better block than anything we’ve seen from Mallory in his career. I get so annoyed by Mallory’s ability to be a huge kid and blocks like hot garbage.
Sad but true.

Mallory is indicative of several players on this team. His poor blocking is just a sign of a bigger issue.

Mallory gets pushed around by DBs and smaller players all the time. He is just too big to be pushed around like that by a DB. But we have seen this on the OL as well and almost everywhere else. Its like some of them just want to play 7v7. They are playing a contact sport and seem to hate contact. I have been waiting for Mallory to become the bully he should be, but I gave up.

Guys on here have called it many things but there is a serious lack of fire in a lot of the players. I hope this kid gets what he deserves for his play.

Advertisement
Hold up. Why is Garcia running into the action trying to block? Asking for another QB injury, Tan Enos?

#GattisGottaGo

Real dawg there. Needs to play a lot more. Wouldn't mind seeing what he does with the ball in his hands.

Somebody who puts that type of effort on tape deserves to touch the **** ball. KB18 is a cheat code that our coaches refuse to use. Dude could be a good player for us. He can contribute as WR/TE/HB-FB type of role.
Cj Donaldson for WVU was exactly like Brantley..though Cj may have had more juice running but you see how he is doing as a true freshman at WVU.
Brantley has hands and is physical with the ball. I was waiting all year for them to use him more in that hack role. The te room is pretty good and has 3 coming into the class who sideline are ready to go

Advertisement
So you mean to tell me he hasn't been doing this in practice? Unbelievable incompetence. It wouldn't surprise me if he is on the sideline against FSU while Mallory demonstrates his infamous turnstile technique.
He was doing this in the spring game..we had him blocking dts.

It was confusing to me to have Mallory and even skinner attempt to block when Mammarelli and Brantley have shown they have it in them. Having Mallory inline is a hold or blown up play waiting to happen..the fins seen it with Gosecki n seldom let him do it. No matter the size blocking is about will and want to. Brantley looks like he just wanted to hurt a b-tch on Saturday..same thing with Anez Cooper whenever he is in

He was doing this in the spring game..we had him blocking dts.

It was confusing to me to have Mallory and even skinner attempt to block when Mammarelli and Brantley have shown they have it in them. Having Mallory inline is a hold or blown up play waiting to happen..the fins seen it with Gosecki n seldom let him do it. No matter the size blocking is about will and want to. Brantley looks like he just wanted to hurt a b-tch on Saturday..same thing with Anez Cooper whenever he is in

#GattisGottaGo

What happened to the “TE delay” pass we saw a bunch in the spring game. Seemed to be really effective and would be something that Brantley could run to perfection given his blocking skills (you have to respect run when it looks like he’s blocking) but also his pass catching and YAC. Just wondering.

Advertisement
Back