Give credit where it's due

The line has looked a lot better the past two games. The idiots calling for Searels' head need to stfu

He couldve had the right starting 5 out there from the jump. He needed the heat. Its much better than calling for the coach to stop calling plays and saying the offense is outdated.....

Definitely a head scratcher how this couldn't have been obvious in practice. Is it possible they never ran Gall with the other 4?

A lot of our woes have come from the staff getting to know these guys. Gameday ability and practice ability are totally different

Advertisement
The line has looked a lot better the past two games. The idiots calling for Searels' head need to stfu

He couldve had the right starting 5 out there from the jump. He needed the heat. Its much better than calling for the coach to stop calling plays and saying the offense is outdated.....

Definitely a head scratcher how this couldn't have been obvious in practice. Is it possible they never ran Gall with the other 4?

Honestly I don't pay much attention to oline drills but I do remember during spring seeing him just holding dummies (which usually means 3rd team or worse)

Advertisement
Gauthier played LG. He had a bad holding penalty at the end of the first half that took us out of FG range. It was bad because he managed to hold on a double team. Other then that I did not pay attention. How did he do?

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe we started with:
LT - McDermott
LG - Gauthier
C - Gall
RG - Isadora
RT - St. Louis

I was drinking for the game and haven't rewatched the tape but I don't remember seeing Darling out there? Is he hurt? I too heard the commentator say Linder out for the season, first time hearing that.

Advertisement
Darling was fully dressed and was walking off the field without a limp. If the injury stuff is true, I'm sure Richt dressed him "just in case".

Advertisement
Back