Give credit where it's due

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
I don't know how many of yall are watching the game. But I think gall may have found himself a job. He just picked up 5 pancake blocks in a row. 2 of them on the same play.

Advertisement
The line has looked a lot better the past two games. The idiots calling for Searels' head need to stfu

74 got a couple flags but he looked like an upgrade in the run game . Seemed to get to the edge faster when pulling. I think he's the center next year .

Linder is just too weak , gets man handled.

Advertisement
I don't know how many of yall are watching the game. But I think gall may have found himself a job. He just picked up 5 pancake blocks in a row. 2 of them on the same play.

People, football players included, are capable of improving.

Advertisement
So ... is Yearby "still clearly the best running back on the team"?

Or, maybe the coaches know what they're doing using Walton as the 1?

The line has looked a lot better the past two games. The idiots calling for Searels' head need to stfu

He couldve had the right starting 5 out there from the jump. He needed the heat. Its much better than calling for the coach to stop calling plays and saying the offense is outdated.....

Advertisement

He couldve had the right starting 5 out there from the jump. He needed the heat. Its much better than calling for the coach to stop calling plays and saying the offense is outdated.....

Definitely a head scratcher how this couldn't have been obvious in practice. Is it possible they never ran Gall with the other 4?

I was at the game
. Looked like Darling got that bench and McD was handling himself out there on that tackle island

Advertisement
I was at the game
. Looked like Darling got that bench and McD was handling himself out there on that tackle island

Tyree St. Louis was manning his island too... I thought Odogwu was solid when he is healthy. Might have something with one those at left tackle keep sunny at right and put darling and McDermott at guard and then gauthier at center. Work Donaldson/ George brown/ whatever else tackle we land at either of those spots

Luckily for us, his photo skills don't reflect his game. He was garbage last year but has done pretty good so far.

At this point I don't even care about wins and losses for this season. Just looking for improvement and aside from kaaya's erratic play I think we are seeing it.

Advertisement
Back