Gio Bernard

OMG618

All-ACC
This kid is scaring me right now; absolutely love his running style- quick feet in and of the hole, has a nice lean and strong center of balance.

So why ain't he here?

Advertisement
This kid is scaring me right now; absolutely love his running style- quick feet in and of the hole, has a nice lean and strong center of balance.

So why ain't he here?
He always wanted to leave Florida, was never coming to Miami or any other school in the state. He decided to go to UNC only after Charlie Weis was fired at ND...which was his first choice.

He is going to have a big day against us, really hope we can find a way to slow him down.

Advertisement
Well, they aren't good enough with him to beat any other BCS OOC competition, so he can't be that scary. Besides, everyone we play is scary. Third string white guys become 200 yard cathcing tight ends, non quarterbacks throw for 350 yards.

We just need to hit this clown.

He will run for 300-350 yards against us easy. We just need to try and keep pace with our aerial attack.

Advertisement
We need to have a safety up in the box all day. Except for Deon, it's not like any of our safeties understand the concept of angles to the ball carrier anyhow. They might as well be up there with the LB's. As long as it doesn't interfere with what they're trying to teach the young kids. When VT is out there, all you're getting is film for the young guys on what not to do when pursuing the ball.

Even if they dink and dunk pass all over us, I'd prefer that than Gio going wild. At least there will be more chance of a mistake or drops or an errant pass or something.

We need to have a safety up in the box all day. Except for Deon, it's not like any of our safeties understand the concept of angles to the ball carrier anyhow. They might as well be up there with the LB's. As long as it doesn't interfere with what they're trying to teach the young kids. When VT is out there, all you're getting is film for the young guys on what not to do when pursuing the ball.

Even if they dink and dunk pass all over us, I'd prefer that than Gio going wild. At least there will be more chance of a mistake or drops or an errant pass or something.

:rollcanes:

So why ain't he here?
Fortunately we don't have to play with UL. Bridgewater is a much better player now. why ain't he here?

So why ain't he here?
Fortunately we don't have to play with UL. Bridgewater is a much better player now. why ain't he here?

Ask Clint Hurtt's sorry, fat, not caring about the program that made him, stankin ***.

Advertisement
I could be wrong, but I think Bernard wanted to get away for school. He was committed to Notre Dame for a while before UNC.

That year we took Clements, Storm Johnson and Darion Hall that year. At the time I felt good about that. When Bernard goes wild on us this weekend, I'll feel very bad about that.

This kid is scaring me right now; absolutely love his running style- quick feet in and of the hole, has a nice lean **** and strong center of balance.

So why ain't he here?

"Nice lean **** and strong center of balance"

Interesting...how does you knows dis?

Advertisement
I suggest a twisting of the ankle in the 1st qtr...hope so!

QUOTE=Canesfan1899;916951]He is going to have a big day against us, really hope we can find a way to slow him down.[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Back