Gino Torretta

Advertisement
Advertisement
#cantwait

itā€™s plain to see the incompetence is inarguable. Itā€™s time to take a new direction. Itā€™s beyond time.
Itā€™s been time ever since that lay down against LSU. Yet nothing happens but the same old bum hires of incompetent coaches and incompetent ADs, usually in house. I am so over this program. Until a new administration is in place, along with a new BOT, nothing will change. DONā€™T SETTLE for this BS! BURN IT DOWN!

This has been my point since the gaytor game, watching jw15 scramble, run out of bounds and lose yards against the gaytors instead of throwing the ball away showed he has no real football i.q. somebody was foolish enuff to try and blame enos already for that, you can blame alot of **** on enos already, but that's not one of them. I got an idea for jw15, instead of trying to look cool after throwing touchdowns by pretending to shoot arrows, how bout you become a student of the game and stop doing dumb **** or sat yo *** down!

Advertisement
******* (1).jpg

94, I was a commuter. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like some of my posts. Maybe that will change as I become more prolific in my quest to become a high profile poster.
You have to put ā€œNot high profile enough of a poster for bAndrew....ā€ or something to that effect in your signature.

Advertisement
Thank you for the suggestion. That had never occurred to me. Which is surprising because usually I have no trouble finding a way to exacerbate a situation.
I was thinking in the back signature but this is even better. Lol

Thank you for the suggestion. That had never occurred to me. Which is surprising because usually I have no trouble finding a way to exacerbate a situation.
And youā€™ve averaged 65 posts per month or 2 posts per day for 5 years. That sounds like a good customer that he Androoled on

Advertisement
And youā€™ve averaged 65 posts per month or 2 posts per day for 5 years. That sounds like a good customer that he Androoled on
Especially when you consider I walked away from here for a while.

Stand up and throw the ball. No need for step 32 of the Enos development process. Brought to you by Coach Erickson. And common sense.

When youā€™re the smartest guy in the room you go the extra mile to always try and prove it to anyone even if it means overlooking simplicity and common sense.

Advertisement
Back