Gino Resigning

He’s coming off 2 down years but I’d be shocked if Dan McDonnell didn’t try hard to get the job. I’m not sure why things have slid recently but he’s had a lot of success prior to that.
And there's a lot of angst apparently between he and the administration currently. He went public w his displeasure at the commitment he felt he was promised but isn't getting.

Of course, that was after missing the ACC tourney and playing some of the worst baseball in the country the last couple of months.

Advertisement
ok, didn't know that.

still don't want him. he's a cheater and a stupid, nasty cheater at that. tells me everything i need to know about the human being, the person. do not want.

Is banging on pots and pans the same as banging on trash cans?

Advertisement
I only want Leyland if he can smoke in the dugout

There's a little-known codicil in the University of Miami constitution.

It's called the Howard Schnellenberger Clause.

1686259325407.png

Advertisement
In no particular order:

Jim Leyland
Laser Collazo
Bobby Valentine
Ozzie Guillen
Aubrey Huff
Stan Van Gundy

Good start.

Frank Martin should also be considered. He's a Miami guy that also knows Miami basketball for those cross-discipline kids. Miami culture is important
Jon Jay. Vast coaching experience in the majors. Miami kid. Played here. Won a title. Dad is well connected in the community and Starke.
Casey Stengal. He's a little old, but i don't think there's anyone on earth (dead or alive) that knows more baseball than him.
Al Kaline. He vacationed here as a yute and therefore is familiar with Miami and its culture. Plus, he's in the HOF, which says alot.

Advertisement
Can someone tell me which elementary school Gino attended as a youngster? I need to know to settle a very old dispute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back