Gino DiMare

Advertisement
Uh, where is the good news? Miami isn't the type of program that hands it over to a guy with no head coaching experience.

Great news. Gino is the reason we are starting to get the quality players Miami was known for years ago. He works his tail off recruiting and has an excellent eye for talent. He will bring back the U.

Advertisement
Antwan, your act is tired. Yes, we haven't been a CWS since 08 and a Super since 2010. we get it! this year young talent was evident with ruiz abreu, collins. If our bats were evewn luke warm in june instead of ice cold, we win the regional. If we were gonna fire Morris, 2012 would've been the year that would've been most acceptable after getting blown out in our own regional. Obviously, that won't happen. Gino isn't a Morris clone, he's more aggressive and intense. About him never being a head coach, I think in baseball, the transition is less taxing cause the game dictates your offensive options and he's an awesome recruiter.

Advertisement
Gino is the best recruiter and coach and without him this team could fall apart; he should step in before 3 years

Gino isn't a Morris clone, he's more aggressive and intense.

So explain to me why I have to sit here for three more years with Morris if you just praised the assistant who isn't anything like Morris. If DiMare is the only hope for bringing in talent and running this circus the right way, then let him bring in talent and run the circus. But why the &^%* do I have to watch the other guy continue to fail?

Gino isn't a Morris clone, he's more aggressive and intense.

So explain to me why I have to sit here for three more years with Morris if you just praised the assistant who isn't anything like Morris. If DiMare is the only hope for bringing in talent and running this circus the right way, then let him bring in talent and run the circus. But why the &^%* do I have to watch the other guy continue to fail?

Shhhhhh....let's not bring common-sense and reason to a Canes' baseball board.

You don't have to douchebag. Go root for another team you fool (actually you were rooting against the team all year). Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Advertisement
You don't have to douchebag. Go root for another team you fool (actually you were rooting against the team all year). Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

^^^^Defended Larry Coker and Randy Shannon to the very end.
^^^^Also defended Perry Clark and Frank Haith to the very end, claiming those coaches
were the best the UM could ever hope to hire, that fans should just shut up and be happy.
Anyone else notice a pattern of ignorance and stupidity on his part?
No wonder he has to resort to personal attacks on a fellow Cane fan who speaks the truth.
He thinks he is on the Grassy board.
LOL.

Hiring assistants has worked out well for the Canes. Perry Clark, Fester, Radio. :) I can see why Shalala is eager to continue the successful experiment.

Would rather see us get that TT guy, who took a failed program and in two seasons, embarrassed us in our own regional, without much talent, I might add. ****, he picked fans from the stands right before the game and had them pitch shut out ball against us for like 27 innings.

Once again you show your true character with more personal attacks. Keep popping that champagne over regional losses, Mr. Mediocre.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back