Gina getting ejected

Advertisement
Can you please show respect for the Miami Hurricanes and not stoop down to a drooling grade-schooler level with the "gina" ****? You sound like a Gator. Yes, a lot of us feel that he hasn't done a great job. We're also competing as a $70k a year private school with 11.7 scholarships, and he is an alumnus and his family has done more for UM sports than maybe almost anyone walking. We're also 7-1 and won by two TD's, a 2 pt. conversion, and a FG today, so maybe time your schtick better too.

We can want him fired, replaced, or criticize him as much as we want, certainly fair game, but don't disrespect a man who is part of the fabric of UM with childish nonsense, especially when you'd never say it to the man's face. Thank you.

Last edited:
Can you please show respect for the Miami Hurricanes and not stoop down to a drooling grade-schooler level with the "gina" ****? You sound like a Gator. Yes, a lot of us feel that he hasn't done a great job. We're also competing as a $70k a year private school with 11.7 scholarships, and he is an alumnus and his family has done more for UM sports than maybe almost anyone walking. We're also 7-1 and won by two TD's, a 2 pt. conversion, and a FG today, so maybe time your schtick better too.

We can want him fired, replaced, or criticize him as much as we want, certainly fair game, but don't disrespect a man who is part of the fabric of UM with childish nonsense, especially when you'd never say it to the man's face. Thank you.
He posts a ton of critical stuff. Just a tool.

Advertisement

I am certain the wolves will be out next weekend.

Advertisement
OP has disappeared due to criticism and will return in 7 days as the ghost of I told you so.
Very tough opponent and one we struggle with.

I don't blame anyone other than I think with the cost of an education and number of schollies available we are at a disadvantage. Also, maybe you can help me with this but how many people do we offer that opt to go pro making us go further down the list because next in lines that we may be interested in opt to go elsewhere?

2ddcd111-94c5-485a-b953-2de966d79ab4_text.gif

Advertisement
So on the football board the coaches get called all kinds of names with little objection but for some reason the baseball coach, who has woefully underperformed, is untouchable. Crazy how some of u fall in line. Dude should have been gone yday.

Last edited:
This coaching staff is concerning. Too many holes in recruiting and the in game coaching is way below average.

I love JD but our pitchers are not progressing under his tutelage.

Advertisement
This coaching staff is concerning. Too many holes in recruiting and the in game coaching is way below average.

I love JD but our pitchers are not progressing under his tutelage.
We see the same signs over and over again. I stay positive during games, but afterwards we have to objectively look at the data. Baserunning for example, we clearly do not practice this at a high level. Zero excuse for that.

It's BS on the football board too if it were for an alumnus, a true Cane like Ed Reed or Kevin Beard, people who have poured their heart and soul into the program, let alone donated 10's of millions to the U as well.
Fans tend to be fans, name calling is a part of ALL sports. I don't think anyone is exempt from it from a sports legend to a big donor to the GAs.

Advertisement
Back