Gimme anyone that's wants to win now

MizCane

Senior
I can't take a coach that has Goldens mind set. Let's forget he's a dog **** coach for a second. Ever since that ******* got here he has led us in a defeated manner. Every year he has come out and said we aren't quote there yet blah blah. We need more depth, more unselfish players etc etc.

How the **** do you expect your team to go out and play with confidence when the head guy himself has already told everyone we aren't capable of being a good team?

Seriously, get this ****img pick out of Miami now!!!

100 of the 119 Div-1 programs would kill to have our roster and this guy can't even go .500 with it. It's terrible!!!

Advertisement
image.jpg

I can't take a coach that has Goldens mind set. Let's forget he's a dog **** coach for a second. Ever since that ******* got here he has led us in a defeated manner. Every year he has come out and said we aren't quote there yet blah blah. We need more depth, more unselfish players etc etc.

How the **** do you expect your team to go out and play with confidence when the head guy himself has already told everyone we aren't capable of being a good team?

Seriously, get this ****img pick out of Miami now!!!

100 of the 119 Div-1 programs would kill to have our roster and this guy can't even go .500 with it. It's terrible!!!
Nail right on the head. He has a loser mentality. Always talking about fighting through crap. I detest the guy so much its ridiculous. Like why can't these people do some research on these losers before they hire them?!

Golden can't coach, but he's pretty clever.

He scorched UM with a big expensive contract extension.

Then he doesn't play seniors, putting in freshmen, so he will always have the excuse that his team is comprised of youngsters - and every year he gets to talk about how they'll be older and more mature 'next year.'

He can run that scam until his contract runs out.

Bring Back Butch Davis - because candy-*** excuse making is NOT a ten-year option.

I never in a million years thought I would have this attitude towards the program. Get Golden the **** out NOW so we can bring in Butch and pull in recruits who want to play for an ESTABLISHED national champion who's already pulled it off at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back