Gilbert Frierson: Scout

Advertisement
Looks like we need to put this kid on flip watch if his Twitter is any indication

cant expect a recruit to stay committed when the fans base has no loyalty

Fans are fans. Fans buy tickets and donate money to athletics that pay for the coaches salaries and the kids scholarships and education. It's time for someone else to hold up their end of the deal. Not talking about recruits, but the players. It's stupid for recruits to get mad at fans that want their team to win. Hard to say the fan base isn't loyal. You can't be a fan of a winning Miami team because it hasn't happened in 13 years. Everyone is still a fan of a dog **** team, that's being loyal if you ask me

Just like the players tweeting about fans needing to shut up. It shouldn't work like that. It's time to see results

but to quit on your team half way into year one ? thats just crazy

Most of them just can't grasp that... right off rip it's richt & staff are horrible when they can't go undefeated with 100% al Golden's players... I don't think people realize just how badly golden went away from our style of football.

2018 is the year for DB recruiting, guysm!

We'll get them all, they said...

Advertisement
So it's ok for us to rip the current players fighting their guts out for UM as "Golden leftovers" but we can't criticize a guy making $4M per year for averaging 18 points for the last 4 games? What kind of negativity is tolerable?

[TWEET]790264862316257280[/TWEET]

For those wondering, Frierson retweeted this.

I have no clue what everyone is tripping about , I didn't see anything negative
Took some stuff down. Retweeted the tweet about flipping, retweeted something about Florida being Miami's worst nightmare (lmao), a tweet about Miami being decommit U, it was a lot of ****.

Looks like we need to put this kid on flip watch if his Twitter is any indication

cant expect a recruit to stay committed when the fans base has no loyalty

Fans are fans. Fans buy tickets and donate money to athletics that pay for the coaches salaries and the kids scholarships and education. It's time for someone else to hold up their end of the deal. Not talking about recruits, but the players. It's stupid for recruits to get mad at fans that want their team to win. Hard to say the fan base isn't loyal. You can't be a fan of a winning Miami team because it hasn't happened in 13 years. Everyone is still a fan of a dog **** team, that's being loyal if you ask me

Just like the players tweeting about fans needing to shut up. It shouldn't work like that. It's time to see results

but to quit on your team half way into year one ? thats just crazy

Most of them just can't grasp that... right off rip it's richt & staff are horrible when they can't go undefeated with 100% al Golden's players... I don't think people realize just how badly golden went away from our style of football.

agree with your last statement, but will never give up on the kids even if they were golden fackups. I see progress in many areas and truly believe over time richt will get it right.

The short term fix is just not there, we don't have the players or depth and the culture transition. What I have observed on defense has been extremely positive, the fact the four freshman are impact players and we should never forget that in many areas the cupboard was bare. Richt is trying to build something long term, and I believe he will recognize his failures as an OC, not sure what he does with that.

Advertisement
He's not going anywhere. Frank Gore & Denzel Perryman cousin.

Kids retweet stuff all the time, reading way too much into this.

Have had the chance to talk to him a couple times and in person as well. Never have got the vibe that he would leave at all.

Al Blades has tweeted and retweeted FSU & UF jargon as well.

Relax.

He's not going anywhere. Frank Gore & Denzel Perryman cousin.

Kids retweet stuff all the time, reading way too much into this.

Have had the chance to talk to him a couple times and in person as well. Never have got the vibe that he would leave at all.

Al Blades has tweeted and retweeted FSU & UF jargon as well.

Relax.

Good news. I thought it just looked like he was one of those just waiting on a UF offer guys. Legacy doesn't mean a thing to me anymore, I hope there's more to your confidence than that.

So it's ok for us to rip the current players fighting their guts out for UM as "Golden leftovers" but we can't criticize a guy making $4M per year for averaging 18 points for the last 4 games? What kind of negativity is tolerable?

Pretty tough to score more then 18! Points when you only have one reliable wr(coley) and the worst line in um history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]790264862316257280[/TWEET]

For those wondering, Frierson retweeted this.

This Frank Gore 1st cousin..kid is trolling the **** out of UF... Cane Legacy dude ain't going to Florida

Patchan says hello

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Advertisement
Back