GIF of us floorslapping

Advertisement
219.gif

Advertisement
I'm not a member sooooo

A few posters over on The Devil's Den are calling us and Coach L classless for "taunting" them with their own floor slapping move. Their entire board is melting down right now... I laughed at this one: "I would like to leave the team in Little Haiti and see who survives."

Advertisement
I get Duke fans are mad about the loss.

Be mad at your team for playing poorly, not for guys expressing pure joy.

There were a ton of reasonable posts to this extent on their board.

Game on at Cameron.

It was just too bad we ended up getting dunked on that possession.

P.S. no such thing as "taunting" the #1 team

I liked it. Letting them know this is our house and you don't come into our house an beat us anymore. Love the swagger. I had a Duke guy next to me an he complained as soon as we started doing it an saying "where is your banners, you still have to come to our house." Called us a high school team that Duke was playing down to. He wasn't happy when I told him its a long drive home and at half he might want to head out an get a head start.

Advertisement

They can kiss my ***. Maybe they shouldn't press down 30. Maybe they shouldn't press and foul our walkons

No problem with that. I was the last man on my high school team and I had no problem being fouled so I could get on the scoresheet. Of all the fistpumps I threw last night, the biggest was when Sorensen hit the second free throw attempt.

They can kiss my ***. Maybe they shouldn't press down 30. Maybe they shouldn't press and foul our walkons

No problem with that. I was the last man on my high school team and I had no problem being fouled so I could get on the scoresheet. Of all the fistpumps I threw last night, the biggest was when Sorensen hit the second free throw attempt.

You're missing my point. My point was if they're going to do that, we can do what we did.

LOL at the Duke fans. I just went over there to read their whining, and while a lot actually called out the poster who started the thread (which was first titled FU Coach L and then changed to FU Miami players), some had their panties in a wad. If I were them, I'd be more upset that my #1 ranked team lost by 27.

Advertisement
Duke fans are blaming the refs. You can't make this **** up. Duke, the school that averages 98 FT attempts a game....Lord almighty!

Duke fans are blaming the refs. You can't make this **** up. Duke, the school that averages 98 FT attempts a game....Lord almighty!

They're right. The refs probably should have called that **** with 5 minutes left in the first half.

Advertisement
Back