Gibson visiting tomorrow

If Kaaya develops the way he is looking right now, we arent going to give a flying F*CK where this kid ends up. I truly have a feeling that if Kaaya can keep developing at the rate he is, he's going to be the next great one at UM, and we are going to be back in the elite of CFB. And with Allison already signed up, hopefully that's the next star gunslinger for the future.

Obviously you want as much talent as you can get, and as long as we can get at least one good QB prospect every year, that position will have depth, competition and quality going forward.

Advertisement
Free food
This. Free food and chance to hang with the homies. Ohio state bound

So he's gonna waste an entire Sunday and drive 35-40 minutes from home just to get free food at the end of the day.

No doubt Urban is selling him on the lies...but we did make up a lot of ground with him. Could be a b.s. visit....maybe not
If you have a group of homies that's throwing a free party and to have fun and watch some football. Would you go? I know I would.

The school is hosting this not his "homies".
You don't just show up for the food at the end you have to be there all day.

There is legitimate interest with Gibson still

Kids going for food and friends man

This. Free food and chance to hang with the homies. Ohio state bound

So he's gonna waste an entire Sunday and drive 35-40 minutes from home just to get free food at the end of the day.

No doubt Urban is selling him on the lies...but we did make up a lot of ground with him. Could be a b.s. visit....maybe not
If you have a group of homies that's throwing a free party and to have fun and watch some football. Would you go? I know I would.

Kids going for food and friends man

Ok...

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 3m
Torrance Gibson, who earlier told me he was planning on visiting UM Sunday, texts he doesn't know if he'll be able to attend U Day.

Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 3m
Torrance Gibson, who earlier told me he was planning on visiting UM Sunday, texts he doesn't know if he'll be able to attend U Day.
76.gif

Advertisement

Okay. He has 3 spread teams and 1 pro style team in his top 4. Odds not looking good wither way.

So you tell him don't come? You quit recruiting him? I mean you tell me???
Your talking to the wrong one man lol

Lol....I hear ya.

Only thing I can say is at least we are in his top group but we all know how that can change. Who knows by tomorrow we could be his leader lol
Very true lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back