Gibson visiting tomorrow

Problem2

All-American
Premium
For that event

Safid Deen @Safid_Deen · 10m

Torrance Gibson says he's going to U day at the University of Miami on Sunday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
129.gif

Advertisement
ryan_s_clark: American Heritage QB Torrance Gibson said his top schools are #Canes #Buckeyes #Auburn and #Arizona

Advertisement
Free food
This. Free food and chance to hang with the homies. Ohio state bound

So he's gonna waste an entire Sunday and drive 35-40 minutes from home just to get free food at the end of the day.

No doubt Urban is selling him on the lies...but we did make up a lot of ground with him. Could be a b.s. visit....maybe not
If you have a group of homies that's throwing a free party and to have fun and watch some football. Would you go? I know I would.

Advertisement
Free food

So he's gonna waste an entire Sunday and drive 35-40 minutes from home just to get free food at the end of the day.

No doubt Urban is selling him on the lies...but we did make up a lot of ground with him. Could be a b.s. visit....maybe not
If you have a group of homies that's throwing a free party and to have fun and watch some football. Would you go? I know I would.

The school is hosting this not his "homies".
You don't just show up for the food at the end you have to be there all day.

There is legitimate interest with Gibson still

Last edited:
People have to stop acting like they know what this kid's going to do. How many **** articles has he had with different favorites like just stop he's going to do what he wants and nobody knows where he's going

Advertisement
Free food

Okay. He has 3 spread teams and 1 pro style team in his top 4. Odds not looking good wither way.

Okay. He has 3 spread teams and 1 pro style team in his top 4. Odds not looking good wither way.

So you tell him don't come? You quit recruiting him? I mean you tell me???

Your talking to the wrong one man lol

Your talking to the wrong one man lol

Lol....I hear ya.

Only thing I can say is at least we are in his top group but we all know how that can change. Who knows by tomorrow we could be his leader lol

Advertisement
Back