Giants to exclude Aubrey Huff from 2010 World Series reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florido

Freshman

Giants too PC to invite Aubrey for World Series reunion. Giants would not have been in WS, much less win it if Huff was not on team.

Advertisement
Even though its san fran i would have guessed baseball has a majority right leaning/conservative base. Interesting to see how the fans react to this

Advertisement
Counting down to the President Trump tweet referencing Huff's exclusion: 3, 2, 1, ......... ha. Until Canes baseball became good again the last couple of years, politics was my number one form of entertainment and is still number two. Too hard to get overly excited about football until they are more than hype, and prove it on the playing field.

Giants too PC to invite Aubrey for World Series reunion. Giants would not have been in WS, much less win it if Huff was not on team.

It's a world full of sensitive pussies, especially on the left coast

On the surface it is stupid. I haven't read them but I have seen many media outlets saying it wasn't for his support of Trump but he has tweeted some cross the line stuff.

Again, I haven't seen them and I am not on SF side but there is some additional context here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@cowboycane the left are the snowflakes that want to shut down anyone who disagrees with them and demand safe spaces, the right actually likes to let the leftards say whatever they want it only proves our points. look at yourself wasting your pathetic life posting thousands of messages on this board trying to look all woke and edgy like a internet tough guy. I'll tell you what pumpkin puss why don't you leave your parents basement and go out into the real world and see if you can learn something, for example you could learn that all you really are is a braindead loser who's only talent is blaming everyone else for your problems

Counting down to the President Trump tweet referencing Huff's exclusion: 3, 2, 1, ......... ha. Until Canes baseball became good again the last couple of years, politics was my number one form of entertainment and is still number two. Too hard to get overly excited about football until they are more than hype, and prove it on the playing field.

Yep...and he wouldn't be wrong. He shouldn't be judged anymore on his political affiliation than any sports figure or celebrity professing their undying love for Obama. Keep it to the field and what was achieved there.

Advertisement
I can't wait to vote for Trump in November.
For the life of me I cannot see how:
  1. anyone can listen to him and his lack of knowledge to articulate
  2. see all the juvenile ***** he has done and said
  3. support for non democratic authoritarian
  4. subverting the legal process
  5. purging or minimizing the professionals at all levels of the CIA and State Department
  6. using the office and tax payers money for his own businesses
  7. openly allowing for pay access to himself and all levels of the US Gov
  8. Dividing the country
  9. Using the Justice Depart to protect himself and fellow crooks and intervening where never before.
  10. Paying off a hooker, ***** **** chick to keep quiet
  11. Stealing from students through his fake university
  12. Removing Environmental protections that benefit us all for air and water
  13. Not paying small businesses who did work for his companies
  14. Being a Putin puppet and antagonizing long established US Allies
  15. Obstructing the two most revered institutions in America- Congress and Senate
  16. A Compulsive lier incapable of telling the truth
  17. Policies that only benefit the very wealthy and those who like minority targeted policies.
Stop hiding behind the liberal and conservative labels and just admit it's his strong opposition to minorities and racist ideas that reels you in.

@cowboycane the left are the snowflakes that want to shut down anyone who disagrees with them and demand safe spaces, the right actually likes to let the leftards say whatever they want it only proves our points. look at yourself wasting your pathetic life posting thousands of messages on this board trying to look all woke and edgy like a internet tough guy. I'll tell you what pumpkin puss why don't you leave your parents basement and go out into the real world and see if you can learn something, for example you could learn that all you really are is a braindead loser who's only talent is blaming everyone else for your problems

This was the coherent posting of definitely not an "internet tough guy".

For the life of me I cannot see how:
  1. anyone can listen to him and his lack of knowledge to articulate
  2. see all the juvenile ***** he has done and said
  3. support for non democratic authoritarian
  4. subverting the legal process
  5. purging or minimizing the professionals at all levels of the CIA and State Department
  6. using the office and tax payers money for his own businesses
  7. openly allowing for pay access to himself and all levels of the US Gov
  8. Dividing the country
  9. Using the Justice Depart to protect himself and fellow crooks and intervening where never before.
  10. Paying off a hooker, ***** **** chick to keep quiet
  11. Stealing from students through his fake university
  12. Removing Environmental protections that benefit us all for air and water
  13. Not paying small businesses who did work for his companies
  14. Being a Putin puppet and antagonizing long established US Allies
  15. Obstructing the two most revered institutions in America- Congress and Senate
  16. A Compulsive lier incapable of telling the truth
  17. Policies that only benefit the very wealthy and those who like minority targeted policies.
Stop hiding behind the liberal and conservative labels and just admit it's his strong opposition to minorities and racist ideas that reels you in.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

I mean, there's plenty of conservatives and Trump supporters in San Fran who are treated like Kings, Jerry Rice among them. Nick Bosa is THE MAN in San Fran right now. No one cares about your politics when you're winning trophies, UNLESS --

You're an unlikable ******* attention ***** troll. Aubrey Huff is an unlikeable attention ***** troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back