Getting tickets at the game?

Sister in law is a big ND fan so I'm going down to the game with her and my father in law. He's been to over 10 Super Bowls and several NC game and lives and die's by scalping tickets at the game. I'm more of a buy them now, pay extra and not worry about where I'm sitting. He wants club only... How crazy is it to think we're going to be able to find club level tickets at the game?

Advertisement
Haven't seen any scalping in a few years, none. What's funny though is my sister in law had the cheapest ticket to get in so I can get her in the box and as we were in the suite line, some random guy asked if we had an extra one for sale. Said he didn't care where the section was and he'd pay $40, I got her in with mine and she sold it to him. That's the first time that's happened though in at least a few years and obviously wasn't a club seat. Imo, too much of a gamble and they're usually inflated significantly; just buy one and you know you're good!

There was tons of scalping Saturday. Your problem is going to be the scalpers likely won't have a ton of club seats.

If you find them your father in law may be dropping $500 a ticket.

Advertisement
Tell the domer sister in law to kick rocks...

There I just saved you a bunch of $.

getting ready to buy two tickets for $940 bucks in section 120. Trying to decide if I should wait a little longer and see if I can get a better deal. Same seats in that section last week were 300 (per). Some tickets in that section are on sale for over 600 on stubhub.

Be careful conducting a deal too close to he stadium. The last game I went to the police we're on the lookout and I saw two separate guys get busted

getting ready to buy two tickets for $940 bucks in section 120. Trying to decide if I should wait a little longer and see if I can get a better deal. Same seats in that section last week were 300 (per). Some tickets in that section are on sale for over 600 on stubhub.
Wow, that's insane. As soon as I got back in the car and I saw gameday was coming, I logged in to StubHub as I figured the prices were going to go up. Mine are section 232 and were the lowest at almost $250 ea. They had already sold about 1 min after the clock hit 0:00

Advertisement
ives dairy road, about 2 or 3 miles east of stadium
right across from the gas station (i think 7-11?). there is a dude out there religiously, have bought from him and sold to him many times.

Sister in law is a big ND fan so I'm going down to the game with her and my father in law. He's been to over 10 Super Bowls and several NC game and lives and die's by scalping tickets at the game. I'm more of a buy them now, pay extra and not worry about where I'm sitting. He wants club only... How crazy is it to think we're going to be able to find club level tickets at the game?

The ONLY tickets available through the UM Ticket Office are Club seats.

Order now, pay face value, and tell your family to STFU and enjoy the game.

Really? I thought only suites were avail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

yes, this is what i thought as well.

got my flight booked, but im looking for 2 tix(3 if possible), if you come across any.

yes, this is what i thought as well.

got my flight booked, but im looking for 2 tix(3 if possible), if you come across any.

I would buy club or suite... Those are what I'm looking for... but I haven't seen any at all on the UM website. They've been redirecting to STUB hub. No suite on there just club and they're $500 a piece and at the end of the field. Going to keep watching.

Suites have always been on the club level. Some suites, you can buy individual tickets into the suite.

I'm not talking about "club amenities", of which I now have in Section 117. I meant the 200s level.

Call UM, find out. Maybe everything is sold now.

I have frequently purchased single tickets to "sold out" events, including our last bowl game. You just have to talk to somebody to find out.

Advertisement

I have two tickets, section 350 upper deck, view of field is very good. $500.00 for both firm. Anyone interested should hit me up! If I don't get my price I go to game, just saying..it is what it is!

If you are a Notre Dame fan the price is 750.00, no kidding, it is what it is!

I've got 2 148, row 13 -with club access - $750 each orange parking pass available also PM me

It really sucks my sister in law is a ND fan but hey... It's someone to talk **** with on Saturdays. I will say, if they lose she will not let it ruin her weekend... However, If we lose... Game over... Don't ******* talk to me until March.

Suites have always been on the club level. Some suites, you can buy individual tickets into the suite.

I'm not talking about "club amenities", of which I now have in Section 117. I meant the 200s level.

Call UM, find out. Maybe everything is sold now.

I have frequently purchased single tickets to "sold out" events, including our last bowl game. You just have to talk to somebody to find out.
Last week some friends of my fiance called about single tickets in our suite. The rep said they sell table and standing only for big games, VT was $200 ea. and ND was $275 ea. They've probably sold out of those too but worth a shot, especially if they didn't raise the price. To get the box experience and all the amenities, compared to what regular seats are costing, just to sit at a table behind the seats or even stand is well worth it.

Advertisement
Back