Getting the Feeling

caneaddict

Senior
that the Henderson, Edwards, etc.." Miami still in it" talk is not the one of the last couple regimes. I feel we have real shots here like Richards and the couple others last year that came back into the fold. Used to be that these kids would say it out of courtesy, now it feels like we are really in it and kids will come back...JMO

Advertisement
that the Henderson, Edwards, etc.." Miami still in it" talk is not the one of the last couple regimes. I feel we have real shots here like Richards and the couple others last year that came back into the fold. Used to be that these kids would say it out of courtesy, now it feels like we are really in it and kids will come back...JMO

They got Richards, Mcloud and someone else i believe to recommit last year. I'm not sure on Henderson, Randy Shannon possibly leaving could make things easy for us.

Why?

I don't think so.. The last case was different they were committed to Golden and company and decommitted when he was fired. They came back on once Richt got in touch with them. These guys committed to Richt then decommitted, different story. I think we are more in it for Edwards, but he did it to get more attention.

It never felt like McCloud & Richards wanted to go else where, especially Richards who has recruited hard by Bama, and never leaned towards them.

Last edited:
Advertisement

They got Richards, Mcloud and someone else i believe to recommit last year. I'm not sure on Henderson, Randy Shannon possibly leaving could make things easy for us.

Possibly leaving for where?

Advertisement
Love how one guy says Shannon is leaving UF, and all the simps assume there's truth to it.

Well, this is the same forum where folks run with rumors, as in a certain commit is headed elsewhere, even when the commit's dad
is on this board refuting that bogus rumor.
Folks here run with any rumor, even when it has not been substantiated by at least a source.

He's getting paid 400k to be AHC CODC/LB coach with a top defense in the NCAA. A lot of teams would pay him more and give him a real title. Not to mention his SFL "recruiting ties" are worth 400k alone to an out of state school.

Advertisement

He's getting paid 400k to be AHC CODC/LB coach with a top defense in the NCAA. A lot of teams would pay him more and give him a real title. Not to mention his SFL "recruiting ties" are worth 400k alone to an out of state school.

What? If Saban possible leaves Bama we could be in the lead for a few guys.

So what you're saying is that he has a nice resume and will eventually end up somewhere else, presumably a gig that offers him a
promotion.
That is different than saying he is definitely leaving after this year, as a couple have hinted, as if this is a known fact.

Advertisement
Why?

He feels it in his plums, don't you?

So what you're saying is that he has a nice resume and will eventually end up somewhere else, presumably a gig that offers him a
promotion.
That is different than saying he is definitely leaving after this year, as a couple have hinted, as if this is a known fact.

I would say there's a 95% chance he gets a fat raise or leaves UF for a better title. As a former HC he has a ton of leverage right now.

promotion.

I would say there's a 95% chance he gets a fat raise or leaves UF for a better title. As a former HC he has a ton of leverage right now.

If this happens hopefully sooner than later

Advertisement
Back