Getting rid of Enos...

Advertisement
Before Richt resigned I was hoping he would GROOM Diaz as FSU did with Jimbo, Richt resigning created a dilemma plus Temple jumping in there. The fact Diaz hasn't been a head coach has shown it to be a problem BUT if you look at how he has attacked flaws he is a problem solver but the inexperience shows. One thing I have been critical about is Diaz needs to be more authoritative and be careful in his press conferences. We can't change coaches every two or three years and expect any continuity. Hopefully Diaz will mature into the position, if not than here we go again with the rebuilding and another new staff.

His worse decision was to hire Enos BUT all the pundits called it a great hire, at least Diaz didn't waste time getting rid of him and hopefully he realizes as head coach he has to step in when an area of the team is flawed, like he did with the defense this year. Would I have chosen someone else last year, absolutely, do I think Diaz can get it done, I certainly hope so. We've had worse, stubborn bad coaches for years now, just maybe a freshman coach like Diaz can improve a lot considering the horrors this year, if not...so be it and we will dip into the coaching bucket again.

We are not in the desirable position for a hire as we were when we dominated, at least Diaz has it ingrained that we can be, I hope he is right and hope he can do it, meanwhile whomever is a Hurricane I will root for since I cannot change anything. Being negative is destructive and I’ve been an optimist my entire life. I have no idea what folks think they can accomplish with all this negativity. I want every great recruit to think the U is the place to be because without talent the best coaches on the planet cannot win.

What's really SAD for the Canes program was Richt was ONE GOOD OC away from a dominant program......

His stupidly stubborn commitment to his son may have been what kept the program from going to the next level....

1. What has Bolden or Silvera done here that has you giddy like a *****? Putting them two in the same sentence as GR is borderline ******* stupid especially in light of what GR did this year compared to Silvera and Bolden.

2. UM still doesn’t have a QB.

3. The offensive line didn’t suck because of Enos.

4. Diaz is still here.

5. No playmaking WRs return next year.

6. DBs haven’t proven ****.

7. Who’s kicking FGs next year?
Think Kendall Briles at FSU. Pretty good OC, not great results because of a bum roster. We need a lot more than just an OC.

Advertisement
Back